RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
understand why foden isnt starting tbh, pep wants total control and doesn’t want us giving the balls away cheaply so he has gone with Bernardo and grealish as the wing options. Makes sense as they are better than foden at keeping possession.
Not just that. Bernardo will interchange with De Bruyne allowing him to get higher up to feed Haaland.

my issue with the side is the lack of full backs. Seems overly cautious to me
Don't need no stinking full backs.

Hopefully not KDB on the right wing….

What’s our best team? I’d argue we don’t have one at the moment.

Apart from Rodri and Aké, the rest of our entire squad have not been consistently good this season, not even Haaland has.

One man’s best team might be different to mine and both might be different to yours and all might be different to Pep’s. There could be a few thousand fans who think tonight’s team is our best team.

Also what people think is our best team might not actually suit what Pep has seen in Leipzig’s deficiencies and he’s got the team to enact what he wants against Leipzig on the pitch tonight.
How about a right back at right back ,our best centre half at centre half and our most in form player on the wing
Opinions of course

There will be no lack of effort from the players tonight. Pep has won so much for us and we don’t get beat very often.

But this team seems to be more designed to keep possession than actively score. It doesn’t scream we are going for it

Foden, Walker, Lewis and Alvarez whilst no guarantees (and all 4 would not fit) would add pace and possibly freshen us up.

But trust in Pep.
Keeping possession isn't a bad thing against a side that has pace on the break. The issue is squandering chances (Palace being the latest example of that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.