RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You treat any CL game as a run out at your peril. Leizig can be dangerous and have some decent players. Simon and Olmo come to mind. They've bloodied Bayerns nose a few times. I do expect some rotation though. Nunes looks as though he's out and Kova and Stones will likely be on the bench and may get some minutes late on.
Ortega might get an outing and I expect Rico, Gvardiol and Jack to be starting. Other than that same as Saturday.
Be great to rest Rodri for Kalvin but looks like that ships sailed, although if comfortable we might see that switch with 20 mins left. Bobb to get 5-10 as well if alls well.
Reckon we run out winners by an odd goal. Can't see the bumming we gave them last year being repeated.
Guaranteed 1st spot will do nicely, I fear nobody.

Julian Alvarez definitely out of this one, need a rest, but im sure would be back to his previous form. A bit worried about Philips, it slowly comes to a point, where you should start him for a humanitarian reasons;) but in a way Pep is not very humanitarian;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.