Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Furious with the decision. 5 games for an interception. What an absolute joke.

IH8MUFC said:

i'm also furious but really not surprised, the FA have been sorting utd out for 20 years.

ban-mcfc said:
IH8MUFC said:

i'm also furious but really not surprised, the FA have been sorting utd out for 20 years.

Thought it was 4 - have the FA increased the ban?

I just hope we can recover from this and go on to win the league because then we can actually do something. I would love to see us boycott the FA's big day out at the Charity Shield.

The FA are skint, Wembley is a financial disaster. This is about the FA feeding the monster that is ManU to get the TV receipts from around the world. However much we hate the rags we have to accept that they are box office and the only way the FA can increase their income is to put up the biggest games to sell all around the world. Will Chris Foy get the cup final as reward for his contribution?

A loony conspiracy theory - I hope it is
but in the meantime fuck the FA.
VINNIE IS INNOCENT OK!

Re: A Tackle 20X Worse Than Kompany's... GUESS WHO?!

GAZZA said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY[/youtube]
He should have been sent off 3 times in the same match. O wait hes a rag, not even a yellow card then.

dctid said:
ban-mcfc said:
IH8MUFC said:

he's including the 80 mins of the derby.

dctid said:
ban-mcfc said:
IH8MUFC said:

Im counting the game on sunday as well. 80 minutes is basically the match and gave the scum an underserved win.

dctid said:
ban-mcfc said:
IH8MUFC said:

Er NO 3 match ban for serious foul play? plus 1 because he's already been sent off this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.