Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Fuck the refs, fuck the refs , fuck the fa
Fuck you all you lieing scum,
Fuzk the refs, fuck the refs , fuck the FA
You only cheat for Ferguson!!

Re: A Tackle 20X Worse Than Kompany's... GUESS WHO?!

GAZZA said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkwuZgCbAdY[/youtube]

I imaging you could fill 50 pages with clips of his dirty dealings and shit he gets away with.

he's a money spinner for the premier league and FA and that's all that counts....

tufc27 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Bloody disgrace. The FA are a spineless sham of an organisation.

They've just made a decision that 90% of the footballing world disagrees with. That's the absolute opposite of 'spineless'.
Yep!

I think it was a red. It could have been one where the ref said "Vincent, don't want any of that. That was a red card offence but im going to be leaning this time".

But he didn't and sent him off. I can see why. I have no complaints.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:32 pm --<br /><br />
BrianW said:
Total inconsistency, that's the real problem. People need to start raising these fouls the referee 'didn't see' and persuade the FA to take retrospective action. Only way forward.

Also all the top referees and players want sending off to do a week's course together to get a thorough and consistent understanding of the rules. And in future rules should be applied equally to all teams, including Stretford, and when Fergie makes out-of-order comments he should be told to fuck off and fined £500,000 a pop. (Preferably given to a charity of my choice.)
To be honest that's just bitter. I'd rather we got in with our season, thanks! Big game tomorrow, who gives a fuck about what United did or didn't do in a game that is gone?!

Like has been said it's the inconsistency of it, this week far worse tackles will go unpunished.

Also the encouragement of United and their players and manager which I find quite distasteful

The one thing I hope is that Foy is ever a ref at our place again, is that the whole stadium gives him absolute hell!

Yes, I'm dead bitter. I want the laws to be applied consistently, and for something that's a yellow/red card for (say) Wigan to be a yellow/red card for (say) Rags or Chelsea.

Definition of bitterness, an attitude like that.

Ducado said:
Like has been said it's the inconsistency of it, this week far worse tackles will go unpunished.

Also the encouragement of United and their players and manager which I find quite distasteful

The one thing I hope is that Foy is ever a ref at our place again, is that the whole stadium gives him absolute hell!
The thing is, he was excellent (arguably the best refereeing performance we've had this season) when we played Newcastle at home. It was a fairly tasty game and he didn't book a single player.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 pm --<br /><br />
BrianW said:
Yes, I'm dead bitter. I want the laws to be applied consistently, and for something that's a yellow/red card for (say) Wigan to be a yellow/red card for (say) Rags or Chelsea.

Definition of bitterness, an attitude like that.
That's fine. But that's not what you said. You want to go back and retrospectively look at decisions from Sunday from the opposition. There have been challenges gone in in games we've won that have been shockers and gone unpunished. Yet I don't see threads going up saying "what about xxx's tackle on xxx" "it's a disgrace!" ... No we won and it gets forgotten; but we lose and we can't take it. "It's the ref's fault"!

Can anybody help me out, I've looked on you tube for the giggs tackle and can't find anything. Has anybody got a vid, or the gif that's on here, I want to reply to the plastic rag vermin on facebook. It's all, "dirty twat got what he deserved" feckin goons, they really are feckin clueless.

I agree with Danburger. If Rooney did that challenge on Silva and was sent off, we'd all be saying well done to the ref and the fa.

I remember last season when Shrek got a 3 match ban for swearing, something that is absolutely unheard of in world football, and most people on here were fully supportive of the fa. But if that was Mario, we'd be up in arms and saying that the fa is biased towards the rags, eventhough the head of the FA is a lifelong blue.

Nothing wrong with supporting the boys, but all this conspiracy shite is one step away from wearing a tin foil hat to stop the government from listening to your thoughts.

Onwards and upwards from here (but not with studs showing)

kp789 said:
Im about to go on talk sport in a second if I get a call back, gonna bring up the giggs and evra incidents.

bring up the fact the FA appealed rooneys red but found kompanys the right decision!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.