Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

I think there will be an appeal. Even Most of united fans agree it's not a red card.

And the neutrals pretty much all agree. Never a red. Would the FA cancel the ban? Hopefully...

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

ok, kompany was a bit careless, but it was a yellow at worst. fucking disgrace what a ref can do to a game.

I think it's time to look into the influence that certain club owners such as abramovich and the glazers hold over the FA and the authorities (ie referees).

They have used the refs to handicap manchester city as they know their teams would struggle to beat manchester city with 11 men on the pitch.

Think back to the chelsea match.

coincidence i don't think so.

BlueCityfan said:
I think there will be an appeal. Even Most of united fans agree it's not a red card.

And the neutrals pretty much all agree. Never a red. Would the FA cancel the ban? Hopefully...

Since when has the neutral vote counted for anything?

if you think the red will get recinded your crazy!

have a look at the last few weeks, the Wolves one at Arsenal, a one footed tackle was appealed and wasnt overturned. Also this one is against United! The FA wouldnt dare overturn it because they would have to face Ferguson's rants about how city have their best defender back.

the FA constantly back referees, the only way they overturn red cards if if the ref 'didnt see it' or if the ref say didnt see a covering player when sending someone off for a foul last man.

we can hope but relality is, he sent him off for a 'two footed tackle' and when reveiwed, technically he does use two feet so the men in suits on the review panel will agree with him. However, if they ever put someone who has actually played football on this panel, the correct descions would be made.

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

There is hardly any need for this; even if it was the worst decision possible.

No chance it will be overturned. If we tackle properly they still get sent off, shall we just not tackle anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.