Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

City fans, I really do feel for you. Chris Foy is an absolute c**t of a referee. You may have seen his performance at Stoke when not one decision went spurs way. This included two nailed on penalties not given. A perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, and a stoke player not being sent off, after already being booked for 2 other yellow card offences.

No action will be taken against him for today's decision involving Kompany, and I know that the majority of City fans are paranoid about the media and refereeing decisions going against you, but trust me you are not alone.

It seems that Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal (the old guard) are still given preferential treatment when teams like ours start to progress.

You didnt deserve today!

Spud

spudsulike said:
City fans, I really do feel for you. Chris Foy is an absolute c**t of a referee. You may have seen his performance at Stoke when not one decision went spurs way. This included to nailed on penalties not given. A perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, and a stoke player not being sent off after already being booked for 2 other yellow card offences.

No action will be taken against him for today's decision involving Kompany, and I know that the majority of City fans are paranoid about the media and refereeing decisions going against you, but trust me you are not alone.

It seems that Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal (the old guard) are still given preferential treatment when teams like ours start to progress.

You didnt deserve today!

Spud

Not over yet with Kolarov's goal .... United player Chris Foy till has 10 City players to send off if he fancies it.

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

.allan said:
No chance it will be overturned. If we tackle properly they still get sent off, shall we just not tackle anymore?
wont be overturned, they dont want us to win anything

They went on about Mancini waving the imaginary red card against Liverpool there was not even half the criticism against Shrek for waving two fingers at Foy who probably influenced Foy in the sending off. As it was pointed out Foy never looked like he was about to produce a red card Shrek definitely IMO influenced Foy to the red.

Ed68 said:
razinho said:
It will get seen as a two footed challenge, won't get overturned in my opinion.

I agree mate.

It's too early for me to be totally clear headed about it but it was two footed so they'll support their referee.

We need to take it on the chin and hope that refereeing decisions start to go our way.

I also think its a mistake for associations to define rules for referees.

Every situation is different and they should allow the referee to use his discretion.

Will not do any good, but ....

It will make you feel better ....

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Foy-the-biggest-asshole-I-have-ever-seen/130423380395878" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Fo ... 3380395878</a>

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Foy-the-worst-referee-ever/267133613326046" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Fo ... 3613326046</a>

Fergie patting Foy on the back as they enter the tunnel, obviously saying "i'll give you your bonus later" ... giving a proud smile. tw@t.

well done though boys, played well against advertisty, brought it back to a close game. Still got the treble to aim for.

Fergie patting Foy on the back as they enter the tunnel, obviously saying "i'll give you your bonus later" ... giving a proud smile. tw@t.

well done though boys, played well against adveristy, brought it back to a close game. Still got the treble to aim for.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 pm --<br /><br />Fergie patting Foy on the back as they enter the tunnel, obviously saying "i'll give you your bonus later" ... giving a proud smile. tw@t.

well done though boys, played well against adversity, brought it back to a close game. Still got the treble to aim for.

And the man of the match award goes to..... Chris Foy!

Well done chris, your champagne has been held on ice by alex

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.