Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

I thought I had posted this but can't see it so posting again.......

theFA.com has rules and procedures for claims of wrongful dismissal and these state that City have to appeal by Monday, and a commission would normally review by Thursday

If I have that right then Kompany should be able to play on Wednesday

Sorry, but it was a stupid challenge. No need to ho two footed, would have won the ball with one foot. yellow card at best, but still a stupid challenge. I Was there today, and thought it was amazingly harsh in the flesh, but having seen again, as I say stupid.

serious foul play = "excessive force or brutality"

excessive force = "far exceeded the necessary use of force".

No way does that challenge meet that definition. So why do I think we won't win the appeal.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Won't be overturned, if Milijas and Barton who were far more lesser offences can't be overturned then neither will Kompany.

if it's deemed frivolous can't it go up to 5 games? he already misses 4 games, we're really going to have to dig deep now.

What offence did Vinny commit exactly? Staring agressively at the ball?

Barton meanwhile threatens to head butt someone as is his wont and Milijas went into a challenge when the ball was at Artetas feet

Lesser offences? Frivolous appeal - are you fookin joking mate?

As I said several pages ago, If the FA didn't rescind the Milijas foul, we have no fucking hope in a million years.

They are fucking corrupt. In fact, this panel thinks they are protecting the refs:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUQ5Ct9ViM[/youtube]

"It was not deemed to be an obvious and serious error [by Stuart Atwell] and, therefore, the original decision and resulting punishment stands."
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ This is the bullshit they told Wolves. Basically, we won't admit our refs are shite, so fuck off.

What pissed me off was how Nani chased down the ball straight after, only when Foy blew up and Rooney was card waving in his face did Nani suddenly decide to turn around and run 10 yards back to claim a 'bad' tackle, even he didn't think it was a foul, it wasn't a red for me.

And also, haven't seen any post-match commentary or anything, but Mancini was criticised for his card waving, Rooney should be, right in Foy's face.

Wasn't a red but seen loads of tackles that red cards have been given for fuck all!!

Can't see the Fa overturning that card we appeal we going to miss him for 5 games! Lets take out medicine and the 4 games :-(

Wasn't even two footed. If you watch he only goes in on Nani with one foot then AFTER winning the ball his other foot comes in to control the ball. Ref was an absolute joke.

waspish said:
Wasn't a red but seen loads of tackles that red cards have been given for fuck all!!

Can't see the Fa overturning that card we appeal we going to miss him for 5 games! Lets take out medicine and the 4 games :-(
I agree Waspish. On past form, they'll defend the indefensible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.