Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: So the major news was/is

Pam said:
When is this meant to have happened and did it effect his decision to stay in London in the summer instead of coming to us. I ask because it would have been awkward to say the least if Bridge and Terry were with the same club.

To be honest Pam I am more interested in what this has done to Bridge's game.The implications are that his ex didn't want to move up here last year and their relationship went downhill after that. I am more interested in when Bridge found out what had gone on with his ex and Terry.

And take a bow Mr Terry....you never cease to amaze me. I have thought you odious for years but then you pull yet another trick.

what a wanker, he'll be stripped of the england captaincy for this, no way any other player could respect a twat who could something like that

M22_blu said:
what a wanker, he'll be stripped of the england captaincy for this, no way any other player could respect a twat who could something like that

The downside would be Plug getting the captaincy......

Sky Blue said:
M22_blu said:

The downside would be Plug getting the captaincy......

Gerrard would get it, shirley. Who do you mean by plug?

mackenzie said:
Sky Blue said:
Correcto...Sharon ;)

Do you know me?

That's a bit scary. ;-)

Not used my real name on here for almost 4 years.

I will give you a clue....I used to post under another name right at the start of BM!

Begins with M....

Sky Blue said:
mackenzie said:
Do you know me?

That's a bit scary. ;-)

Not used my real name on here for almost 4 years.

I will give you a clue....I used to post under another name right at the start of BM!

Begins with M....

How far back? The really old forum or the start of this one?

This is fun in a way (just don't call me Sharon again!!) LOL!!

mackenzie said:
Sky Blue said:

Begins with M....

How far back? The really old forum or the start of this one?

This is fun in a way (just don't call me Sharon again!!) LOL!!

OK Sharon I won't!.....old forum, Macca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.