Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: So the major news was/is

What a great family the Terry's seem, a thief for a mum, a coke dealer for a dad, and now the son shagging one of his mates birds. The Waltons they are not!!
On a side note when we were pursuing Terry in the summer, and various people on here claimed they'd spotted him or his car around Manchester, seems they might not have been WUMing after all, just turns out he wasn't here for anything football related.

Can a mod change the thread title, bloody nightmare to find.

Lomas has a lob on said:
What a great family the Terry's seem, a thief for a mum, a coke dealer for a dad, and now the son shagging one of his mates birds. The Waltons they are not!!
On a side note when we were pursuing Terry in the summer, and various people on here claimed they'd spotted him or his car around Manchester, seems they might not have been WUMing after all, just turns out he wasn't here for anything football related.

They probably were.... Vanessa stayed in London... Wayne was up here on his own... he now has a new girlfriend...

Lomas has a lob on said:

I've also heard Carragher's brother & uncle have double teamed Terry's Mum! Bunch of pikey's the lot of em.

I thought three was talk of Bridge being behind our move for Terry last summer?

I'm sure there was a rumour that Bridge had said Terry wasn't happy at Chelsea. Must have been bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.