Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: John Terry

This isn't being blown out of proportion. He is the England captain and quite happy to seek the rewards this brings. He tried to get an injunction so that his sponsorship deals would not suffer not to protect his wife who already knew. He is quite happy to accept false acclaim and "Dad of the year" awards so should accept bad press when it's warranted.

I too, was uncomfortable with our pursuit of Terry. Great player no doubt but will always be Chelsea and would probably only move abroad like Gerrard will and he will always be Liverpool. Rooney, whilst not United through and through just doesn't sit right because he is a fat prick. Albeit a good footballer.

Re: 1,000 replies and we win Tuesday night thread

It would be interesting to know when this originally happened. There were strange noises comin out of chelsea when we tried to buy in respect of them givin no clear indication of what was happenin. . I wouldn't be suprised if the club wanted to sell for 40m but he knew what was on the cards and couldn't look his mate in the eyes and move up north.

Those that think Terry was ever coming to our club are very naive indeed.
City offered him the deal of the century as he wanted the feelers put out giving false signals that he wanted to leave.
The bloke is a nob of the highest order, he forced his club to offer him more money to keep him when he didn't want to leave anyway......if i was a Chelsea fan i would feel cheated by Mr Chelsea himself.

what a utter twat, i look forward to
giving this twat some shit when we play them
in a few weeks

I really couldn't give a toss who Terry is getting his end away with...

FFS who gives a f**k?

Bridge is old enough to look after himself.

Some posters on here are unbelievable.

If the report had been that a prominent city player was shagging a Ushited stars girlfriend the same people whinging would be saying good on yer lad....

All I can say is not only is Terry better on the field than Bridge but is seemingly better in the sack too.

I know one thing. Terry isn't the first, and certainly won't be the last to do such a thing. How many times have these gagging orders (ironic phrase or what?) not been lifted, meaning that there are many more instances which haven't reached the public domain. Terry's only being singled out here because he was caught and it went public.

Shameful actions and for me he's all the names mentioned about, but lets not treat him or the situation like he's the only one who ever did it eh? Reading some posts you'd think you were all choirboys. Sorry that was ironic again wasn't it? But you know what I mean!

Has anyone done the obligatory Terry Tranny pic?

john-terry-transex_1290324c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.