Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: So the major news was/is

MCC said:
Be good to see Terry`s wife divorce him and take the kids and his money! Bridge should go and bang Terry`s mum just for the crack!!

;-)

This makes me laugh, celebrities and sports stars don't mind publicity when they stand to benefit from it but when publicity could potentially damage thier public image and therefore thier relationship with sponsors etc then they're off obtaining super injunctions or gagging orders on the media.

I think Tolmie mean't that due to this story it affected Bridges form so we should back him, possibly?

SV Squares said:
This makes me laugh, celebrities and sports stars don't mind publicity when they stand to benefit from it but when publicity could potentially damage thier public image and therefore thier relationship with sponsors etc then they're off obtaining super injunctions or gagging orders on the media.

Amen to that

Some of the comments on this thread could be considered libellous. Just a warning.

Major news ???
Jeez, more 'major' news in, i'm off to wash my hair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.