Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: So the major news was/is

I suppose one person's big news, is another person's bog-roll.

However, the fact it affects a City player, the no doubt loss in form for weeks, he is supposed to be the England captain and a friend to Bridge, makes it big news.

I would be shocked if this didn't make the majority of front pages tomorrow. Yes, possibly a damning endictment of our society, but all the same.

Isn't John Terry father of the year also, which just makes it even worse/funnier, depending on what side of the fence you sit.

BringBackSwales said:
Forzacitizens said:
can someone tell me wat tolmie said please?

tiger woods and bridge's birdie or something

Speaking of which,

Whats the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa ? Santa stops at 3 hoes, last stop Bridge's ex

Too soon?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Isn't John Terry father of the year also, which just makes it even worse/funnier, depending on what side of the fence you sit.
Christ, I thought you were kidding...

John Terry voted Dad of the Year (Friday, 19 June 2009)

England football captain John Terry today added another trophy to his collection by winning the Dad of the Year award.

Terry, 28, the father of three year old twins, Georgie John and Summer Rose, came top of a poll of UK adults, beating last year's winner Peter Andre into second place.

John Terry's wife, Toni Terry, gave birth to the twins in May 2006, but he narrowly missed the birth of his children despite a frantic rush from the England camp in Portugal. The Chelsea captain was delighted to win the Daddies Sauce survey.

He said: "It's a great honour to be voted Dad of the Year. I have won many trophies in my career but I'm proud to say that this is up there with all of them. Georgie and Summer are great kids and I love them both dearly.

"My family mean the world to me and receiving this award has made me feel extremely proud. Being with the kids and watching them grow up and learning new things every day is a privilege and I'm honoured to receive this award."

So Bridge gets shot of a bird who's up to no good..hes rich and will get another..terry is left with a bird with no morals..she wont last long..he will get another..

Bridge wins ,terry wins...the slapper loses...she now has a rep...silly cow.

Oli_MCFC said:
Some of the comments on this thread could be considered libellous. Just a warning.

let em sue us for every penny we havent got then.

So this is the major news?!

It feels like I've just lost another semi...........if you get my drift.

this is big news as it will affect bridge's form, it wont help the tabloids they will have a field day with it.

for what its worth guys we should delete the thread, its bridge's personal life he is a blue and we need to get behind him and support him on and off the field. its easy saying that bridge will move on and get another bird. but they have a kid together and that will be harder for him because when he see's her he will remember what she did with terry.

but thats my oppinion.

just get behind him he is a city player who needs true fans behind him not people who will joke about his personal life.

C T I D

blueinsa said:
Theo555 said:
Terry sjagging Bridges girlfriend - that was quite a let down tolmie

woopie fucking do!

Bridge is minted, im sure he will have trouble finding another bird.

On a serious note though, who cares?

I posted this earlier and on reflection, i should not have done.

Dont get me wrong, the news of this i still dont care about, it is a private matter and of no concern of mine and why it is news is beyond me, but i suppose the fixation with anything 'celeb' will ensure that it is feasted on in the media.

I should not have made a flippant remark about Bridge though and for that i apologise.

neil jung said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Christ, I thought you were kidding...

John Terry voted Dad of the Year (Friday, 19 June 2009)

England football captain John Terry today added another trophy to his collection by winning the Dad of the Year award.

Terry, 28, the father of three year old twins, Georgie John and Summer Rose, came top of a poll of UK adults, beating last year's winner Peter Andre into second place.

John Terry's wife, Toni Terry, gave birth to the twins in May 2006, but he narrowly missed the birth of his children despite a frantic rush from the England camp in Portugal. The Chelsea captain was delighted to win the Daddies Sauce survey.

He said: "It's a great honour to be voted Dad of the Year. I have won many trophies in my career but I'm proud to say that this is up there with all of them. Georgie and Summer are great kids and I love them both dearly.

"My family mean the world to me and receiving this award has made me feel extremely proud. Being with the kids and watching them grow up and learning new things every day is a privilege and I'm honoured to receive this award."

not being funny if peter andre was in second place then there's not much kudos in that award is there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.