Re SSN Breaking news....

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was mi lead! I thought ssn reaking news hughes is sacked...damn it! false advertisement i was duped helppppppppppppppppppppp!

Wouldn't mind one today " Manchester Utd owners the Glazer family have today place the club into administration,the club will be deducted 10 points....we're going straight over to COMS, for footage of some City fans laughing their arses off"

It has been revealed that Sir Alex Ferguson has been sleeping with un-named members fo the FA, Premierleague and the referees association and therefore all trophies won in the last 20 years have been taken away from Manchester United.

After the break, we get reaction from Manchester United's most famous fan, Sir Muck Hucknall.

[quote

And you've replied to it twice YCNMIU[/quote]

My excuse is sh*t computer / connection. whats his for misleading attention seeking?

trublue55 said:
[quote

And you've replied to it twice YCNMIU

My excuse is sh*t computer / connection. whats his for misleading attention seeking?[/quote]

WTF was misleading about my OP?? Im trying to get positive thoughts on how you would like our clubs future to unfold in your own eyes..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.