Re SSN Breaking news....

ConnorMCFC said:
Mothball said:
trublue55 said:
What a waste of a thread title

and what a waste replying to it

And you've replied to it twice YCNMIU
what the fuck does that mean? or am i just being stupid?

It means his cat walked over his keyboard and inadvertently pressed submit.....Everyone knows that!!! :)

SSN can reveil Mark Hughes has been sacked as Manchester City boss with Jose Mourinho to be unveiled in a press conference this afternoon

AntonDonJuan said:
SSN can reveil Mark Hughes has been sacked as Manchester City boss with Jose Mourinho to be unveiled in a press conference this afternoon

At 4pm obviously ;)

samharris said:
trublue55 said:
[quote

And you've replied to it twice YCNMIU

My excuse is sh*t computer / connection. whats his for misleading attention seeking?

WTF was misleading about my OP?? Im trying to get positive thoughts on how you would like our clubs future to unfold in your own eyes..[/quote]

Are you for real? "Re SSN Breaking news"??? Did it not occur to you, that, that headline might just imply that you were about to impart some breaking news from SSN. From other replies, many others were similarly duped..

Why not start another thread "Mourinho and Messi sign for City", and then in the OP state something like "Wouldn`t you just love to read that on the backpage of your paper"

At best attention seeking, because if you`re not, the alternative is even worse

more the fact that you clicked my thread hoping to sate your wishes and it didnt happen and its pissed you off.

samharris said:
more the fact that you clicked my thread hoping to sate your wishes and it didnt happen and its pissed you off.

I clicked your thread for for the only reason i click any thread, ie to be informed, ideally about the topic that the thread purports to be about.

Your thread was misleading in the extreme, contained no information whatsoever, and the only thing it sated was your ego.

trublue55 said:
samharris said:

I clicked your thread for for the only reason i click any thread, ie to be informed, ideally about the topic that the thread purports to be about.

Your thread was misleading in the extreme, contained no information whatsoever, and the only thing it sated was your ego.

Starting threads that unwittingly upset fellow blues certainly does does nothing for my ego whatsoever..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.