Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

zeven said:
larderland said:
if we do the sell now buy later tactic we might Aswell congratulate united on winning the league next year because they'll only improve so its up to us to make the best signings asap to get our trophy back
THIS.
We need a more no nonsens attitude to show we mean business. last transfer was a disaster and can never be repeated we really lost a year there.

we need to take a leaf out of PSGs book.

larderland said:
if we do the sell now buy later tactic we might Aswell congratulate united on winning the league next year because they'll only improve so its up to us to make the best signings asap to get our trophy back
Well nothing has been announced yet so a bit early to be saying that.

For all we know Txiki has deals in place for players to leave and join starting on the 1st July.

Not one person on here knows what is happening yet you all are happy to post criticizing the club because they are not playing Football Manager.

just to shed some light on the matter;
I corrected some of your evaluations. Prices are in " € " Assuming your using it: since Ballo was traded 20M €.

MihaiCity said:
after i see dortmund tonight i'm more and more convinced that we need to spend big in the summer if we want to compete in the CL....thing like he will cost to much or we need to compete with FFp etc...just FUCK OFF the ffp and the bastard who is platini..first of all we neeed to get players in the midfield to make that much more mobile and who can pass the ball much quick to the players up front

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m (Actual Value 11.5M)
kolarov-8m (Actual Value 12.5M)
barry-5m (Actual Value 8.5M)
sinclair-6m (Actual Value 7.5M)
nasri-20m (Actual Value 21M)
dzeko-20m (Actual Value 27M)

mario-20m(already gone)
and some players from academy( 4m for them)

a total of 87m Total including your 4M will be 112M
in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m (Actual Value 18M)
digne/shaw-10m (Actual Value Shaw 4.5M/digne 6.5M )
gundogan/fernandinho-25m (Actual Value gundogan 20M/fernandinho 14M)
benat-12m (Actual Value 10M)
maher-15m (Actual Value 6.5M)
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m (Actual Value 55M)
bale-45m (Actual Value 42M)

a total of 157m so will be a net spend of 90m

and if get to 4-3-3 from next sdeason

hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-clichy

silva-yaya-gundogan/fernandinho

aguero-cavani-bale

and the second team: pantilimon

richards-rekik-papa-digne/shaw

milner-garcia/rodwell-benat

tevez-guidetti-maher

So what is the obssesion with selling our player under price and buy everybody over price. this is why we endup with the like of rsc and bridge and can't unload them because nobody is dumb enough to buy garcia for 17.5M .

and why in the hell would we want to have a collection of average player on our squad Shaw? Digne? Benat? Maher? who the hell are this guys ? so we replacing Lescott with Digne? Really! you want to replace Nasri with Benat? Just do some ......... before you post

All you need to do is read this from Yaya :-

Yaya Toure is confident Manchester City chiefs Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano will bring glory to the Eithad.

The deal ended speculation Toure could leave in the summer and the Ivory Coast international has no doubt City are only at the start of a bright new era.

Toure said: "I am sure this club is going to be one of the clubs with the most support in Europe.

"The guys that have come in - Txiki Begiristain (director of football) and Ferran Soriano (chief executive) - they built Barcelona before and signed fantastic players to make Barcelona one of the best clubs in the world.

"I am confident about that and sure they will do it again with City and that is why I renewed my contract.

"That's why I want to stay for a long time to try to continue to play for this club and give everything until I retire."

MihaiCity said:
after i see dortmund tonight i'm more and more convinced that we need to spend big in the summer if we want to compete in the CL....thing like he will cost to much or we need to compete with FFp etc...just FUCK OFF the ffp and the bastard who is platini..first of all we neeed to get players in the midfield to make that much more mobile and who can pass the ball much quick to the players up front

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m
kolarov-8m
barry-5m
sinclair-6m
nasri-20m
dzeko-20m
mario-20m(already gone)

a total of 87m

in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m
digne/shaw-10m
gundogan/fernandinho-25m
benat-12m
maher-15m
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m
bale-45m

hart

aguero-cavani-bale

tevez-guidetti-maher

Even on this site and especially on this loony tune forum this post is a biscuit taker of epic proportions, fuck me it takes the packet and raids the fat kids cupboards
Go have a lie down son because you will only end up disappointed

BlueMoonz1977 said:
All you need to do is read this from Yaya :-

Yaya Toure is confident Manchester City chiefs Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano will bring glory to the Eithad.

The deal ended speculation Toure could leave in the summer and the Ivory Coast international has no doubt City are only at the start of a bright new era.

Toure said: "I am sure this club is going to be one of the clubs with the most support in Europe.
Nice one Bluemoonz, this quote from Yaya and then Vinny quoting only earlier in the week about the plans for the club.I think these guys know exactly what its all about and will identify quality talent young and older.I dont think they will go for players like say Maicon,but for younger less well known guys.Also we have just about cleared some of the exhorbitantly overpaid players, Bridge and Crocky. Those faults were not anything to do with our current management.behind the scenes now there will be unknown activity asthese days not a lot comes out to the press unlike a couple of years ago when Cook was here.
"The guys that have come in - Txiki Begiristain (director of football) and Ferran Soriano (chief executive) - they built Barcelona before and signed fantastic players to make Barcelona one of the best clubs in the world.

"I am confident about that and sure they will do it again with City and that is why I renewed my contract.

"That's why I want to stay for a long time to try to continue to play for this club and give everything until I retire."

kawkav said:
just to shed some light on the matter;
I corrected some of your evaluations. Prices are in " € " Assuming your using it: since Ballo was traded 20M €.

MihaiCity said:

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m (Actual Value 11.5M)
kolarov-8m (Actual Value 12.5M)
barry-5m (Actual Value 8.5M)
sinclair-6m (Actual Value 7.5M)
nasri-20m (Actual Value 21M)
dzeko-20m (Actual Value 27M)

mario-20m(already gone)

a total of 87m Total including your 4M will be 112M
in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m (Actual Value 18M)
digne/shaw-10m (Actual Value Shaw 4.5M/digne 6.5M )
gundogan/fernandinho-25m (Actual Value gundogan 20M/fernandinho 14M)
benat-12m (Actual Value 10M)
maher-15m (Actual Value 6.5M)
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m (Actual Value 55M)
bale-45m (Actual Value 42M)

hart

aguero-cavani-bale

tevez-guidetti-maher

So what is the obssesion with selling our player under price and buy everybody over price. this is why we endup with the like of rsc and bridge and can't unload them because nobody is dumb enough to buy garcia for 17.5M .

and why in the hell would we want to have a collection of average player on our squad Shaw? Digne? Benat? Maher? who the hell are this guys ? so we replacing Lescott with Digne? Really! you want to replace Nasri with Benat? Just do some ......... before you post
First thing first. When city comes around, the price goes up for the player, which is why City always pays more then their actual value. Second off city is desperate to sell some of those, so they would go for below their actual value. This is just how it is unfortunetly.
3rd off. Shaw, Digne and maher are huge talents. im really surprised you haven't heard of those guys :O and Benat is a very good deep lying playmaker, but he wouldnt be replacing Nasri because Nasri play's as an offensive midfielder.

Read a lot on here but never posted, but I'm curious as to why everyone has so much faith in Txiki? This is the guy who sanctioned Ibrahimovich for €50 million and Eto'o if I'm not mistaken? Plus with being at Barca, it was hardly a task to get players to join. No offence to City (or a majority of other clubs for that matter) but it's hardly on the same level as Barca when it comes to attracting players is it so he's going to have his hands full.

Obviously last summer didn't go to plan, but this general aura that with Txiki in place you can take your pick of players (at least thats the impression given from plenty of posts in the summer in / out thread) seems a bit unrealistic. For example, I saw posts suggesting that all three of Cavani, Bale and Isco could be bought, do people honestly believe that?

I think you'll spend, but not huge amounts like you have done in the past, it's simply not possible anymore with FPP (though that's debatable with Bayern and PSG). I think Cavani or another star striker will probably happen, but I don't think you'll sign 3 or 4 £40m players like some are suggesting.

cprowe said:
Read a lot on here but never posted, but I'm curious as to why everyone has so much faith in Txiki? This is the guy who sanctioned Ibrahimovich for €50 million and Eto'o if I'm not mistaken? Plus with being at Barca, it was hardly a task to get players to join. No offence to City (or a majority of other clubs for that matter) but it's hardly on the same level as Barca when it comes to attracting players is it so he's going to have his hands full.

Obviously last summer didn't go to plan, but this general aura that with Txiki in place you can take your pick of players (at least thats the impression given from plenty of posts in the summer in / out thread) seems a bit unrealistic. For example, I saw posts suggesting that all three of Cavani, Bale and Isco could be bought, do people honestly believe that?

I think you'll spend, but not huge amounts like you have done in the past, it's simply not possible anymore with FPP (though that's debatable with Bayern and PSG). I think Cavani or another star striker will probably happen, but I don't think you'll sign 3 or 4 £40m players like some are suggesting.

totally agree.

de niro said:
cprowe said:
Read a lot on here but never posted, but I'm curious as to why everyone has so much faith in Txiki? This is the guy who sanctioned Ibrahimovich for €50 million and Eto'o if I'm not mistaken? Plus with being at Barca, it was hardly a task to get players to join. No offence to City (or a majority of other clubs for that matter) but it's hardly on the same level as Barca when it comes to attracting players is it so he's going to have his hands full.Obviously last summer didn't go to plan, but this general aura that with Txiki in place you can take your pick of players (at least thats the impression given from plenty of posts in the summer in / out thread) seems a bit unrealistic. For example, I saw posts suggesting that all three of Cavani, Bale and Isco could be bought, do people honestly believe that?

totally agree.

This crossed my mind as well. I've no doubt the Spaniards will be sharp operators but they aren't fallible. City, much as it pains me to say it, just aren't in the top tier of football yet and so top top players may at least listen to us now but will always head to Real, Barca or even ManUre until we start being competitive where it counts....the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.