Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

MihaiCity said:
after i see dortmund tonight i'm more and more convinced that we need to spend big in the summer if we want to compete in the CL....thing like he will cost to much or we need to compete with FFp etc...just FUCK OFF the ffp and the bastard who is platini..first of all we neeed to get players in the midfield to make that much more mobile and who can pass the ball much quick to the players up front

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m
kolarov-8m
barry-5m
sinclair-6m
nasri-20m
dzeko-20m
mario-20m(already gone)
and some players from academy( 4m for them)
a total of 87m

in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m
digne/shaw-10m
gundogan/fernandinho-25m
benat-12m
maher-15m
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m
bale-45m

a total of 157m so will be a net spend of 90m

and if get to 4-3-3 from next sdeason

hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-clichy

silva-yaya-gundogan/fernandinho

aguero-cavani-bale

and the second team: pantilimon

richards-rekik-papa-digne/shaw

milner-garcia/rodwell-benat

tevez-guidetti-maher

In order to COMPETE in the UCL, We MUST comply with the FFP rules ! right now UEFA is currently under the administration of a dictator and that's not going to change anytime soon. As for your list , I don't see Barry or Nasri leaving Unless we get either one of Reus, Isco or Draxler ( Nasri is light years ahead of Maher so i don't see why we need this maher guy ) , We would probably bring in a replacement for Kolo/Lescott (Hopefully Sakho or Papadopolous) and then we would probably bring in a cheap yet effective midfielder , someone like Benat or Paulinho . We could also scale the FFP hurdle by signing an Asian star , We could raise some good amount of money from the shirt sales of an Asian star player like Keisuke Honda plus he would be a valuable addition to the midfield . You also suggested that we sell the EDS boys for 4million , Do you really think we could sell anyone in the academy for 4million ? Last time i checked Westbrom got Odemwingie for 2m, Newcastle got Sissokho for 2m and Swansea got Michu for 2m. I don't think anyone in the academy can be compared to any of these players.

SamCity123 said:
One thing is for sure, with all the action going on around us, we simply cannot stand still.

Next season is going to be much tougher, and much more competitive for sure.

I agree.
Not usually one for over reacting, but I get the sense we're begin left behind, and the market hasn't even opened up yet.

i♥city! said:
You also suggested that we sell the EDS boys for 4million , Do you really think we could sell anyone in the academy for 4million ? Last time i checked Westbrom got Odemwingie for 2m, Newcastle got Sissokho for 2m and Swansea got Michu for 2m. I don't think anyone in the academy can be compared to any of these players.

We have quite a few deals in place/deals that are close for academy players to leave for between 500k-1m. We'll make a few million that way this summer.

blink922 said:
i♥city! said:
You also suggested that we sell the EDS boys for 4million , Do you really think we could sell anyone in the academy for 4million ? Last time i checked Westbrom got Odemwingie for 2m, Newcastle got Sissokho for 2m and Swansea got Michu for 2m. I don't think anyone in the academy can be compared to any of these players.

We have quite a few deals in place/deals that are close for academy players to leave for between 500k-1m. We'll make a few million that way this summer.

Such as?

blink922 said:
i♥city! said:

Sounds more reasonable than 4m.

Matt the Giant said:
SamCity123 said:
One thing is for sure, with all the action going on around us, we simply cannot stand still.

Next season is going to be much tougher, and much more competitive for sure.

I agree.
Not usually one for over reacting, but I get the sense we're begin left behind, and the market hasn't even opened up yet.
Same, and with what I have seen in UCL, lack of success in transfer market is very worrying. We are already behind a lot of teams in Europe and I fear us falling further behind United and even Chelsea next season when I look at the moves being made by Chelsea and United also looking to spend.

EDS transfers... two all but confirmed:

Elabdellaoui to Braunschweig is agreed upon for a fixed fee of £425k.

Scapuzzi to Varese is agreed upon for a fixed fee of ???.

Both are on loan at those clubs and both clubs have confirmed plans to buy them.

It'd be hard to reach £4million unless Boyata is sold for a decent fee (£2million or more). Ibrahim is valued at £800k and rumoured to be off to a Premier League club. Of the others, the only one I can see us getting money for is Alex Nimely if he ever stops getting injured.

LoveCity said:

Both are on loan at those clubs and both clubs have confirmed plans to buy them.

It'd be hard to reach £4million unless Boyata is sold for a decent fee (£2million or more). Ibrahim is valued at £800k and rumoured to be off to a Premier League club. Of the others, the only one I can see us getting money for is Alex Nimely if he ever stops getting injured.

I was just looking through your posts trying to find the full list :) Thought there was more than that. Is McGivern out of contract this summer? I thought he had a deal in place as well.

blink922 said:
LoveCity said:

I was just looking through your posts trying to find the full list :) Thought there was more than that. Is McGivern out of contract this summer? I thought he had a deal in place as well.

McGivern is out of contract... why we did not sell him last summer is beyond me. He's miles off being a City player but worth a few hundred grand at least, he's a full international.

I did forget Helan in my post above, add £500k to £800k for him. And there is Wabara who will have 1 year left on his contract this summer, he will never make it either but I don't know if he has any real worth as he can't even get off the bench at a Championship club.

I can't think of anyone else we could cash in on besides the names above... there are young lads like Bunn but they have shown nothing yet at Football League level to be worth any sort of fee.

This all assuming that the Razak/Suarez/Rekik/Lopes/Pozo bunch are all staying which I imagine they will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.