Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

MCFC-alan88

Allow this summer to be a mahoosive fuck up like last summer? or will they want to send a message. I'd like to hope that it was Marwood that fucked up last summer, and not Txiki or Feran having advanced control and trying to send a message to Mancini.

Re: Will the powers that be

I think we've started planning for summer much earlier than last year, hopefully that alone means we'll do better. There is a certain amount out of our control though, players might always prefer to go elsewhere or demand too much.

txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

Do not allow this to happen again. The club fucked up big time last august and now we see the result. You owe us now, you must put it right.
No in fighting, no dawdling, no ffp shit. Just sort it.
Get the players in early, move the deadwood afterwards if necessary but don't hang around.
The scum may be skint but Chelsea aren't, if we fuck about they'll sign our targets.

No excuses.

This all day,all night & until the end of August.
Alot of Blues say we lost the title at Southampton away or Everton away,I am of the belief we lost it in last summers transfer window.Bobby said he wanted his targets signing early,Marwood fannied about,de Rossi & van Pussy(should've gone all out to sign vP even just to keep him out of their hands IMO) ended up being Sinclair & Rodwell,poor business when we were in the best position to strengthen our squad for decades. Now with Gotze off to Bayern already(allegedly one of our potential summer targets),we need to do our business swiftly,effectively & with the minimum of fuss.

Agreed. Last summer was a fuck up of massive (sorry!) proportions. Hopefully the hierarchy have learned from it and will act accordingly this coming transfer window; it cannot be allowed to happen again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.