Reaction Videos

I don’t watch many of these reaction videos, however these two make me laugh.

The age of some of these "look at me's"
Says it all that they'd not yet heard or seen some of these acts/songs etc.
I too am a foc that finds it strange that this generation seems to think freedom to explore the world is better through a 5" screen in their hand than going outside their bedrooms.

How about the Irish girl who claimed not to have heard of Bob Dylan. What???
To her I say “the bible is a big old book.”
Or the couple who interpreted the lyrics of Whiter Shade of Pale.

How about the Irish girl who claimed not to have heard of Bob Dylan. What???
To her I say “the bible is a big old book.”
Or the couple who interpreted the lyrics of Whiter Shade of Pale.
I think people don’t realise how old they are and how quick things move on, when you mention Tv shows or music even to people in their 30s they don’t know the 80s! To me it feels like yesterday but they weren’t even born!
I watched the Top Gun channel 4 series the other night, the majority of those featured weren’t even born or gone to school when I left 23 years ago!

I think people don’t realise how old they are and how quick things move on, when you mention Tv shows or music even to people in their 30s they don’t know the 80s! To me it feels like yesterday but they weren’t even born!
I watched the Top Gun channel 4 series the other night, the majority of those featured weren’t even born or gone to school when I left 23 years ago!
Yeah, I mean there's Love Island, eyebrows, contouring, selfies, French rap, biceps, fake tan to be getting on with.
To be fair, we were broadcast to and got a good grounding in music/film history. Having what you want, when you want hinders learning and awareness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.