Reaction Videos

There are some really good, informed reactors and some that are professional reactors that nod along and love every aspect of every song they hear.

I quite enjoyed Tank the Tech’s reactions as he did them in lockdown and was a roadie that didn’t have much time generally to listen to other bands.

This one is his last Nightwish reaction to a song they wrote about the former lead singer’s sacking from the band, written by the keyboard player, who happened to be in love with her.

It‘s a pretty long song.

Can't stand them. Proper fake
Yes, most are.

I did watch a few from a singing coach reviewing professional singers and things like that can be informative as they describe the techniques being deployed.

Most are just people who have realised that they can get hits (and extra income) if they say something nice about something that was popular back in the day. They probably think it’s crap in reality.

They are all bullshitters. There is no way anybody is getting to near 30 years old without ever hearing Bohemian Rhapsody! Im not having it
They must make a fair amount of money. I think they're all set up by the same people. they all do the same shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.