Read and Laugh - update page 9

A A

Anonymous

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259677.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=259677.0</a>

Personally love this snippett

Depressing as fuck. Not because we can't afford him, moreso because you have to see some of the world's best players link with an utter fucking shite club like Manchester City. Doesn't really matter how much money they have, just like Chelsea they'll always be some midlevel club buying their way to titles without any graft whatsoever.

Manchester fucking City. Dear me, what a joke football has become.

Talk about deluded, clueless and up their own arse all in one short post.

I hope they become a midlevel club for the next 35 years!

Re: Read and Laugh

Man City are not Liverpool.

So no.

Thats not arrogance. If Man City didnt have unlimited wealth, players like Silva and Robinho wouldnt piss on them.

My comment was made because his reasons for signing for City couldnt be any more clearer

Wonga.

Oh because he'd go to Liverpool if they had no money then? Tossers the lot of them, I hate them as much as the rags.

Aaah ...... Liverpool ..... the club who are past legends in their own lunchtime !

Deluded fans so devoid of recent league sucess that untold bitterness has now crept in .......

we make the news now , they make fuck all!

j79dnr.jpg

Liverpool my arse!

2ecgia0.jpg

Okay peeps !

Remember everyone.

All the best players 'used' to go to Liverpool because they have history.

We'll their fall from grace has just shown that to be a load of bollocks. (always remind a Liverpool fan of that in the future)

Let's see how many top stars want to sign and play for Liverpool now, with their history.

My guess. Not many.

City are building a team of overpaid greedy mercenaries. Lads like Toure, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Robinho......all cut from the same cloth. They'll really do well in the European Cu.......ohh, thats right.

Er...

Them Scouse twats think they have some sort of divine right to win something.

Well heres something.. shove your fucking history up your arse, well saying that, you are history!

Enjoy being a shit mediocre club competing with the likes of Bolton, Wigan etc. for 10th spot and see where all your so called loyal fans fuck off too.

You're about to get a taste of what we have had for the past 35 years and I bet my fucking life that half of your fans won't stick around!

Shit club who are just as plastic as United.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Go on there as an ITK saying Torres and Silva to team up after the WC and watch the carnage unfold

I chuckled at the though of this. Bitterness seems to be running rife in the red and blue of Loserpool these days.

The scouse rats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.