Read and Laugh - update page 9

Re: Read and Laugh

That kind of attitude is what we must avoid regardless of any success we get. Let's enjoy it while it lasts, it won't last forever and for fucks sake we can't forget where we have come from.

Lets not forget alot of liverpools fans started supporting them because they were sucessful, now they are droping like a bag of shit these gloryhunting fucks are spitting there dummys out.

masterwig said:
That kind of attitude is what we must avoid regardless of any success we get. Let's enjoy it while it lasts, it won't last forever and for fucks sake we can't forget where we have come from.

Absolutely. No hard and fast rule - we know what we've endured over the past four decades. Many other EPL teams' fans would have jacked it in by now, and it's a salutary lesson to understand that there is NO DIVINE RIGHT to stay at the top when you get there. There is nothing more cyclical than good fortune (or good design) in football.

I've got burned before calling players over-rated or over-priced, so I'll just say that I don't really understand why their first purchases this summer are a defensive midfielder and an attacking midfielder - positions they're not exactly weak in - as opposed to defenders and a keeper.

If they continue with Given in goal the consequences could yet again be hilarious.

hmmm we dont have a decent keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!

now call me nasty but this is the best bit about all our money and the success that will bring, i just love the fact that these twats along with the rest of footballs scum are hurting this much.

lovely.

its fuking brilliant wacching those scouce bin dipping scum bags wine like little bitches hahahah only becausethere jelous of us taking over the prem :)

"The future is ours,
the future is ours.
You keep your history,
the future is ours"

I know the deluded twats don't know our history is strong and varied, but a little song to really rub it in.

masterwig said:
I kind of agree with this, but only because it tends to wind them up even more when you appear to show genuine pity for them and their predicament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.