Read and Laugh - update page 9

Re: Read and Laugh

Immaculate Pasta said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259677.0

Personally love this snippett

Depressing as fuck. Not because we can't afford him, moreso because you have to see some of the world's best players link with an utter fucking shite club like Manchester City. Doesn't really matter how much money they have, just like Chelsea they'll always be some midlevel club buying their way to titles without any graft whatsoever.

Manchester fucking City. Dear me, what a joke football has become.

Talk about deluded, clueless and up their own arse all in one short post.

I hope they become a midlevel club for the next 35 years!

I hope they become Accrington Stanley, the sad, snivelling coyotes. They are worse than Nick Clegg.

"It's not surprising though is it? Money talks, and it was always going to be the case that they'd sign 5 or 6 more players this summer at a total of hundreds of millions. They're doing exactly the same thing Chelsea did years ago, buying their success.

It'll end up being something like Silva, Toure, Ozil, Dzeko, Milner, Gourcuff....

They'll probably also have a pop at signing Torres and Gerrard should they want to leave, and at the end of the day there's fuck all anyone can do about it because they've just got unlimited funds. They'll end up becoming the new powerhouse of football, that's all there is to it. Manchester City - the biggest club in the world. What a fucking joke"

That has to be my personal favourite. God bless envy. The funniest sin of them all ;-D

very true. there aren't many liverpool fans under the age of 60 who can remember them when they were a shit club stuck for years in the old 2nd division with the likes of lincoln & leyton orient

I remember watching Liverpool lose 4-3 at Eastville against Bristol Rovers (I think they were 3-1 up at one time) during the Easter period. Had they won they would have got promoted to Div 1, but alas, it was second tier for yet another season.

That's real history!

protest_banners.jpg

Shame they couldn't fit"Or Lttlewoods pools back" under Dubai.

Silva - £29m
Toure - £20m+
Lescott - £24m
Adebayor - £25m
De Jong - £14m
Santa Cruz - £18m
Robinho - £35m
Tevez - £45m

Johnson - £7m
Toure - £12m
Kompany - £6m
Bellamy - £14m
Barry - £18m
Zabeleta - £6.5m
Bridge - £10m
Given - £6m
Jo - £18m
Wright-Phillips - £9m
Boateng - £10m

Where the fuck is this guy pulling these figures from? oooohh he's just making it up as he goes along....LOL ;-)

BlakeTheBlue said:
Silva - £29m
Toure - £20m+
Lescott - £24m
Adebayor - £25m
De Jong - £14m
Santa Cruz - £18m
Robinho - £35m
Tevez - £45m

Johnson - £7m
Toure - £12m
Kompany - £6m
Bellamy - £14m
Barry - £18m
Zabeleta - £6.5m
Bridge - £10m
Given - £6m
Jo - £18m
Wright-Phillips - £9m
Boateng - £10m

Where the fuck is this guy pulling these figures from? oooohh he's just making it up as he goes along....LOL ;-)

Plus you missed out Barry £12m and pre takeover Jo.

BlakeTheBlue said:
"It's not surprising though is it? Money talks, and it was always going to be the case that they'd sign 5 or 6 more players this summer at a total of hundreds of millions. They're doing exactly the same thing Chelsea did years ago, buying their success.

It'll end up being something like Silva, Toure, Ozil, Dzeko, Milner, Gourcuff....

They'll probably also have a pop at signing Torres and Gerrard should they want to leave, and at the end of the day there's fuck all anyone can do about it because they've just got unlimited funds. They'll end up becoming the new powerhouse of football, that's all there is to it. Manchester City - the biggest club in the world. What a fucking joke"

That has to be my personal favourite. God bless envy. The funniest sin of them all ;-D

What a fuckin' joke ha ha ha.
I'm laughing my balls off.

redmizzle said:
BlakeTheBlue said:

Plus you missed out Barry £12m and pre takeover Jo.
And the fact that we made a £11m profit on SWP.

Rafa spent 250 million and brought in nearly 80 players

But Liverpool weren't trying to buy success just like they weren't when they broke transfer and salary records to buy trophies for Littlewoods pools

Liverpool - a 'pure' untainted corinthian spirited 'big 4' football club - what a fucking joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.