Read and Laugh - update page 9

Re: Read and Laugh

are the fans of these clubs REALLY this fucking stupid!!!? this day in age you need a fair amount of money to compete at the highest level. we had zero money and a shit team. no amount of hard work was going to get us in to the top half of the table, never mind the top 4 or 5.

pathetic, bitter, jealous cunts.

If a multi billionaire buys liverpool or the scum i CANNOT WAIT to see the reaction on there! wont be any complaints then you fucking scabby thieving fucks.

The media would probably think its great for football then.

Rant over.

i really dont care what liverpool or u@d fans think of us, but we do need to get into the top 4 and WIN a cup to put the cun@s in there place, mind for liverpool it might be 8th downwards in the prem

Great thread this....let their bitterness continue.

Should be interesting on Merseyside, gonna be a great battle for 8th.

fulhamroad22 said:
We've had to deal with this for seven years, and I've even heard a handful of City fans accuse us of buying the league (I had a couple tell me that anyway before Mansour bought you).

What people need to understand, you can't just buy the league, you need some kind of foundation, just looks at Real Madrid for example, they have three of the best players in the world and would have been expected to dominate their league and the Champions League. They didn't come close. It worked for Chelsea because they had a good foundation and a good manager that bought the right players, followed by a fantastic tactician and man manager that won us major titles. It's not easy to get the balance right, but it can be done, and remember the league can only be won on the pitch.

With regards to Liverpool, we've had to put up with it for eight years (and even before Abramovich they tried it out). They'll sing "You've got no history", easy comeback is "You're ancient history".

I'd much rather my team be a major part of the present and future than it be a distant memory.

Keep the blue flag flying high, be it royal blue or sky blue, we're going to take over the old guard.
Spot on mate top post.

i like this one.

Today, 12:49 #49 (permalink)
Blair
Reserve Team Player

Originally Posted by Commadus
Telegraph says its a done deal for around £25m and he will be on £160k

£160k, that's fucking insane. How are other clubs supposed to compete with that?

de niro said:
i like this one.

Today, 12:49 #49 (permalink)
Blair
Reserve Team Player

Originally Posted by Commadus
Telegraph says its a done deal for around £25m and he will be on £160k

£160k, that's fucking insane. How are other clubs supposed to compete with that?

maybe if they ran their clubs properly, oh wait...nvm.

we can afford it and want to improve our squad, I don't see what's sinister about it, they've done it for decades.

mammyjam said:
bluemoonmatt said:
I kind of agree with this, but only because it tends to wind them up even more when you appear to show genuine pity for them and their predicament.

this

nothing winds my rag mates up more than me not gloating and being level headed... they hate not having a leg to stand on when it comes to the arrogance argument

I think the Wembley 99 play off final should be celebrated more often each year. It shows how far we have come and everything about this club was summed up in that beautiful day.

On each anniversary we should get a tape of the game, head down to Mary D's and have a massive piss up, i can imagine the scenes when Dickov scores ;-)

Immaculate Pasta said:
mammyjam said:
this

nothing winds my rag mates up more than me not gloating and being level headed... they hate not having a leg to stand on when it comes to the arrogance argument

I think the Wembley 99 play off final should be celebrated more often each year. It shows how far we have come and everything about this club was summed up in that beautiful day.

On each anniversary we should get a tape of the game, head down to Mary D's and have a massive piss up, i can imagine the scenes when Dickov scores ;-)

I still jump round the room celebrating if I ever see that goal again, same with Macken in the cup replay 4-3 vs Spurs and any derby win.

Its a shame they can't run their club properly isn't it. All those years flexing their financial muscle and now they can't afford a pot to piss in. Boofuckinghoo.

From the Arse (they've got an Official City Thread <a class="postlink" href="http://onlinearsenal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://onlinearsenal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14129</a>):

WTF MAN CITY HAVE AGREED A DEAL FOR DAVID SILVA ACCORDING TO...THEM Look at there homepage people. No champions league football and they can still get this guy. Just imagine if they did have Champions league football. As for David Silva well the guy is bloody class

There goes Adam Johnson's career.

and over at the Spurs forum:

Something has to be done about billionaires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.