Read and Laugh - update page 9

Re: Read and Laugh

Update on the Yaya signing.

Real Madrid, Man City and Barcelona are disgracing the sport at the moment in my opinion

Another one to add to the 'mercenary' bracket then.

City are going to turn out like Real Madrid, buy a load of Midfielders and Attackers but ignore their defence

Another player who's dream it is to play for Man City

Boateng is fucking shite lad. Not even good for Hamburg, can't imagine him against a good player

This is about as defensive a signing as you will get from city.

and the best?

Can someone please point out to Platini that this is now reached the stage of actually cheating.
I think clubs who spend over £30m per season should go off into their own league and compete directly against each other. I really think that a breakaway European League is a solution to all this bollocks.

Football has gone to shit with all this spending. Just turned in FM for billionaires

tartan-bitter-younger-pub-s.jpg

What you are seeing is the potential unravelling of a once great club, it's a long slow painful thing (for their fans) to watch but it is the natural order of things

Ducado said:
What you are seeing is the potential unravelling of a once great club, it's a long slow painful thing (for their fans) to watch but it is the natural order of things

Quite an apt band and song name for this comment:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKe2OfXLxuc&feature=PlayList&p=5882378BE4DFFD62&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=7[/youtube]

wrongun73 said:
cant believe the post that benayoun is better than silva, nearly fell off my chair laughing.

I wonder if they still think that now he's a Chelsea player.

I believe they have a new club song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU[/youtube]

I met a fairy today who granted me one wish, I want to live forever I said, sorry said the fairy I am not allowed to grant wishes like that. fine I said, I want to die when Liverpool win the premier league ''you crafty get '' said the fairy.

Maybe someone should remind these twunts that they spent 22m on fucking Aquilani.... 27m on Toure or 22m on Aquilani? Hmmmmmmmmmm tough choice..... NOT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.