Reading Challenge 2024

Great news. Hopefully I’ll be able to buy them on Kindle and not have to buy a fancy leather-bound edition!

Still no dates though!
I use a site called mobilism.They have a series called the gentlemen bastards.3 books.
No idea if this is of any use to you.

I use a site called mobilism.They have a series called the gentlemen bastards.3 books.
No idea if this is of any use to you.
That’s the three main books in his unfinished series, the first being The Lies of Locke Lamora, which is my favourite book of all time.

But cheers, I’ll keep an eye on that site if the novellas aren’t otherwise available on Kindle.

I've just started this. Mrs Wicky just bought me a Kindle for my birthday so I'm very much looking forward to reading a lot more.
Oh, wow, you lucky boy! I'll look forward to reading any comments you have when you've finished.

Had a Kindle for nearly 10 years now. I resisted for a while, thinking that I loved going into a bookshop browsing/buying books and the act of reading a book. But a Kindle has two major advantages to me:-

1. The backlight means that you can read anytime/anywhere, regardless of light conditions.
2. It stops me hoarding loads of books that I say I'll keep because I'll definitely re-read (and in about 99% of cases, don't).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.