Reading Ticket Details

Goater666 said:
dw7 said:
what about people who go to the shit games like wigan and fulham

What's that got to do with anything?

Read this slowly - FA CUP QUARTER FINAL, WIN IT AND WE HAVE A SEMI FINAL AT WEMBLEY!

If people cant be arsed, then they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

reading is a big game id have more respect for people who turn up for shit games than the big games imo

Goater666 said:
dw7 said:

Read this slowly - FA CUP QUARTER FINAL, WIN IT AND WE HAVE A SEMI FINAL AT WEMBLEY!

tbh with you it's city playing

so i'll be there

Goater666 said:
dw7 said:

read this slowly- who the fuck are you?

dw7 said:
Goater666 said:

reading is a big game id have more respect for people who turn up for shit games than the big games imo

Big game? the way some people go on about it, i sometimes doubt whether people realise this.

I bet they'll bang the same excuses out about not having the money/busy going to church etc. You can guarantee these fuckers will be buying Wembley tickets if we get through.

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm --

brianstrousersnake said:
Goater666 said:

Where the fuck were you when we were shit?

Goater666 said:
dw7 said:

Big game? the way some people go on about it, i sometimes doubt whether people realise this.

I bet they'll bang the same excuses out about not having the money/busy going to church etc. You can guarantee these fuckers will be buying Wembley tickets if we get through.

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm --

brianstrousersnake said:

Where the fuck were you when we were shit?
don't think you've read the whole thread,no one needs an 'excuse'and yes,you can guarantee,infact its nailed on i'll get a ticket if we get to the final

Dear Supporter,

As a member of the Cup Games Direct scheme, your regular Seasoncard seat would ordinarily be allocated for the FA Cup Round 6 fixture against Reading on Sunday 13th March. However, due to the closure of East Level 3 and Colin Bell Stand Level 3, your seat is unavailable for this match.

To ensure that you have access to the stadium, we have provisionally allocated you a seat in North Stand Level 1 and we will advise you shortly of the exact location. If this seat is acceptable, then no further action is required from you in advance of the game.

Just got that from City, daft cunts think i'm gonna sit in the North Stand. They can fuck right off.

kenzie115 said:
I know I'll have no chance at getting a final ticket should we get there and could miss out on a semi-final ticket too. I wouldn't dream of missing the quarter-final though. For one thing it's a great way to accumulate points so I can get final tickets in the future but mainly because I love going to the games and will attend every single game I can.

That's the spirit, mate. Going to the game, jumping, singing, chanting, swearing, Poznaning is what being a City supporter is all about; fair play.

Reading website reporting that their fans are in the south stand.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~2307832,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDet ... 32,00.html</a>

Ticketing details
Seats for Reading fans are located in the south stand, split into two tiers:

Tier One, 1,800 seats
Adults £15
Over 65s £10
16-21s £10
Under 16s £5

Tier Two, 1,000 seats
Adults £25
Over 65s £20
16-21s £20
Under 16s £10

Supporters have the option to pick whether they sit in Tier One or Tier Two, and selling criteria are as follows:

LCBblue said:
kenzie115 said:
I know I'll have no chance at getting a final ticket should we get there and could miss out on a semi-final ticket too. I wouldn't dream of missing the quarter-final though. For one thing it's a great way to accumulate points so I can get final tickets in the future but mainly because I love going to the games and will attend every single game I can.

That's the spirit, mate. Going to the game, jumping, singing, chanting, swearing, Poznaning is what being a City supporter is all about; fair play.

You're only 8, you shouldn't be swearing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.