Reading Ticket Details

Re: yessss!!

ifedthegoat said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
It would be quality!

But the club NEED to advertise it as a singing stand. Otherwise it'll be the same old two sections with a load of City fans sat down in the middle doing cross words like Wigan last year.

this !
someone should get in touch with the club and tell to them to advertise it as the singing section, if this can work and we make an amazing atmosphere not only will it spur us on to wembely the club might think twice and give us that stand permanently.

YEPP! ill be moving there, and singing my heart out!

flipmode said:
Why different prices for CB1 compared to SS1?

Not that I'm complaining as £17.50 for a FA Cup QF game is a quality price.
Level 2 is a bit steep in comparison, me and the kids are one in each price group and have seen all FA Cup games home and away and all home Europas and one away and because we are in cup direct it'll cost me an extra £25 over the price for the lower, no option.
Fully understand why the club are doing it and think the away fans in level 3 is good as well but hardly a good selling point for the cup direct scheme?

Surely we should all pay the same price, I'd rather be in level 1 than my usual in Colin bell level 2 but I don't want to take the chance of not getting a ticket on Sunday so it costs me £10 more!!

why £25 for level 2. are they hoping to fill level 1 and keep level 2 empty. i think £10 difference is a bit cheeky considering every cup game as been the same price up to now

super mario is a blue said:
why £25 for level 2. are they hoping to fill level 1 and keep level 2 empty. i think £10 difference is a bit cheeky considering every cup game as been the same price up to now

Precisely my point. I'm sure we'd have no problem selling out at £15 in all areas. Mixed prices will probably keep a few away, considering they're getting a worse deal than Family Standers.

i think that it should be the same price all around the ground. who ever came up with this idea is pathetic. As i am usually in the top tier of the family stand, but for me it will be half the price to go in L1. so the top tier will be empty and the bottom tier full.

it should be the same price in both the lower and upper tiers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.