reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Any L3 S/card holders on the cup scheme who didn't ring to relocate will have been given seats in North L1 automatically so some of those seats will have gone as well as those family stand S./card holders who reserved their own seats.

hi lads. please help.
just got two tickets for the reading game on my season card.
will i just recieve 1x paper ticket for the game in the post ?

Silvaslovechild said:
danebanksheik said:
You should get individual ticket per seat
surely not when i have a seasoncard ?

You'll get just the one paper ticket, you'll use your season card as normal.

Silvaslovechild said:
hi lads. please help.
you will get 1 paper ticket and you can use you're season card

Silvaslovechild said:
hi lads. please help.

Is that not just a receipt?

The seasoncards will be activated for the relevant entrance(s), I would imagine.

they were always going to get a good crowd for this match without all their pesky meddling.phase 2 of pi44ing fans off will come on the night when half the cards dont activate and they have hoards of people queuing up outside and missing ko. i would suggest people arrive early to avoid guaranteed ticket office fiasco yet again!

I just managed to get two together in the north stand block 140 yay lol.
I asked and theres hardly nothing left in the north stand now i was lucky to get that. Just wondering im not a season ticket holder and getting the paper tickets will they come through the post or do i have to pick them up??????? they didnt tell me.

jamesisbest2005 said:
I just managed to get two together in the north stand block 140 yay lol.
I asked and theres hardly nothing left in the north stand now i was lucky to get that. Just wondering im not a season ticket holder and getting the paper tickets will they come through the post or do i have to pick them up??????? they didnt tell me.

Through the post, but they probably won't turn up before Sunday in which case you'll end up having to collect them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.