reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

you ll get them through the post, its obvious they will have to open the top tiers, this is what you get when you have non city fans running things, they cant judge the mood, its obvious everyone will want to go, one step away from wembley

got to say its a fantastic response by city fans, well done to all who's bought, i have no doubt it will be a sell out with both level 3s open, ko time isnt that bad either for the kids who have school the following day

Thanks

Yeah they should know that all the city fans will be up for it and at them prices to.
didnt ask about north stand level 2. ALL i asked was is there two seats next to each other in the north stand and there the only ones left. There going to have to open the 3rd tier it will be stupid if they dont we need as many people going as we can. Hoping for a good atmasphere.

Just been on the ticket site and there are very few tickets left on levels 1 and two so they will have to open level three could be near a full house

you'd have to be a fool to miss this one unless its a money problem of course, in watching city for 30 years this will only be the 2nd time i have seen them packing off to wemblley '''' hopefully'''

Paper unless you alreay have an access card / city card

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 am --

Paper unless you alreay have an access card / city card<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:24 am --<br /><br />A lot more season ticket holders must be going this time, but a few will have thought over the weekend, I'll do it next week.....they will get a surprise

pissedagain said:
you ll get them through the post, its obvious they will have to open the top tiers, this is what you get when you have non city fans running things, they cant judge the mood, its obvious everyone will want to go, one step away from wembley

Exactly, there were 3 very good reasons why the Villa attendance was so poor:

1. It was live on free-to-air TV, that has always tended to knock large numbers off the attendance for starters. Reading is on ESPN which has a relatively low take-up of subscribers.

2. Midweek evening KO, not good for distance fans or young kids.

3. 4th home game on the bounce - a lot of people will have given it a miss and hoped we got through so they'd go to the QF.

But apparently no-one at the management level in the TO or admin areas could work this one out.

lancs blue said:
pissedagain said:

Exactly, there were 3 very good reasons why the Villa attendance was so poor:

1. It was live on free-to-air TV, that has always tended to knock large numbers off the attendance for starters. Reading is on ESPN which has a relatively low take-up of subscribers.

2. Midweek evening KO, not good for distance fans or young kids.

3. 4th home game on the bounce - a lot of people will have given it a miss and hoped we got through so they'd go to the QF.

But apparently no-one at the management level in the TO or admin areas could work this one out.

all exact reasons i didnt go to the villa match

lancs blue said:
Ah, level 2 North has now magically appeared on the seating plan!

here we go thousands of mystery seats will come and go over the next 24hrs,i was watching a film tonight 'looks like i'm dot counting insted''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.