reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Can you imagine booking for a show in London and having the following conversation:

"I'd like two seats in the circle please"

"Sorry the circle's closed, we're only selling seats in the stalls"

"But this is one of the most popular shows in the West End"

"Sorry, the circle is closed."

"In that case I won't bother"

"Thank you, have a nice day"

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried!

I just can't believe that both clubs came to the same decision that an FA Cup Qtr final was going to be so poorly attended.

Surely there must have been something else behind the scenes or is it just that both back offices have no realisation of the Club, the FA Cup, Wembley and most importantly the fans.

Leicester_royal said:
I just can't believe that both clubs came to the same decision that an FA Cup Qtr final was going to be so poorly attended.

Surely there must have been something else behind the scenes or is it just that both back offices have no realisation of the Club, the FA Cup, Wembley and most importantly the fans.

Spot on.

more seats have popped up on the planner but i'd estimate 4000 tickets to go before the top tiers are needed, i still think it will sell out but the club need to get level 3 on sale now

M18CTID said:
Leicester_royal said:
Our supporters association have even said that it maybe worth our fans petitioning Man City for more tickets, unfortunately I don't think time is on our side.

No harm in trying mate. I was going to suggest earlier that Reading should get back on the phone to City and ask if there was anything more that could be done with regards to securing a bigger allocation in Level 3. Of course it would mean a lot of fannying round with returning any South Stand tickets that have already been sold to Reading fans this morning, etc, but it wouldn't be completely insurmountable.

Funny you should mention that, the below was posted on our forum at almost exactly the same time!

" if Mr Madesjki isn't on the phone to Mr Mubarak right now he needs to drop what he's doing and start dialling"

reading tickets selling fast

marco said:
more seats have popped up on the planner but i'd estimate 4000 tickets to go before the top tiers are needed, i still think it will sell out but the club need to get level 3 on sale now

That still a lot off tickets to sell! I feel people who want a ticket are holding out now! As in thinking the 3rd tiers will be opening up in the next couple of days! The club should keep us informed on this and make a statement as in there are still so many tickets left! And IF these are sold before, say Tuesday tea time well be opening tier 3!

I see no reason why they cant stick the extra reading fans in the top tier level 3, after all, the stand was full of mental polish supporters when we played Poznan, with no bother at all.

Not like Reading are massive rivals or anything.

How did the club manage to get people out of tier 2 east stand when we played Poznan.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Leicester_royal said:

Spot on.
It wouldnt be anything to do with City having to pay the council for Ground rental for gates over 34,000 or what ever it is?

marco said:

If you still have that many, as Oliver would say, can we have some more please!

Or straight from Blackadder, I have a cunning plan.

You guys swamp your office with, give Reading more tickets hence forcing the opening of tier 3, lol

waspish said:
marco said:

That still a lot off tickets to sell! I feel people who want a ticket are holding out now! As in thinking the 3rd tiers will be opening up in the next couple of days! The club should keep us informed on this and make a statement as in there are still so many tickets left! And IF these are sold before, say Tuesday tea time well be opening tier 3!

yeh they should come clean with a statement, 11000 are held in both top tiers and about 4000 to sell on the planner so it looks like we have sold about 30,000 up to now,15000 to sell over 6 days we should piss it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.