reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Griffin said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
It wouldnt be anything to do with City having to pay the council for Ground rental for gates over 34,000 or what ever it is?

No. We don't do that any more, we pay a flat fee annually (£3m I think)

I cant understand why anyone thought an FA Cup qtr final would not be popular.

Hell, even my mums going to this and shes never been to a match before!

doomuk said:

helo mum!

doomuk said:

Because the people who made this decision have no instinctive "feel" for what attracts the fans. Any City fan who's been going for a fair while could've predicted this match would be in demand, it isn't rocket science.

41 mins to relocate in the north stand 2nd tier £10 more and when i got off phone level 1 appeared £10 cheaper, cock up all round this 1 i bet by the end of the week i will be able to have my seat in level 3, why didnt we give reading a level 3 stand surely they could have sold it out. Just to remind all in top tiers today is the start of relocate day for Kiev game, i told club it would help if it showed this

doomuk said:

Glory hunter! Where was she when we were shit!!?

just for information, booked in tier 2 this morning, just called ticket office to cancel, all sorted, and rebooked in tier 1, saving £35. they initially said no refund within 7 days of match, but I pointed out the rubbish way it had been handled, and she agreed.

hope that helps someone

Looks like Kiev will be a pain as well. Just got a text of City telling me that level 3 will be closed and I need to phone and relocate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.