reading tickets selling fast {merged}

SWP's back said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I think when level 3 opens level 2 will half empty with people relocating and saving a lot of money
Ffs, it won't be cheaper will it.

Can we wait until that happens before the indignation begins.

Please

Spot on. Bluemoon is the market leader in "moaning about something before it's actually happened".

Going through some hard times with money this year, means i've missed a few games but wouldn't miss this for anything! as big as Hamburg and almost as big as CC semi last year, WEMBLEY!

DonnyCityLove said:
Going through some hard times with money this year, means i've missed a few games but wouldn't miss this for anything! as big as Hamburg and almost as big as CC semi last year, WEMBLEY!

Fuckin right mate! Blue Army!

Players asking that we turn up for Reading game......

Sounds like the club are some what shocked at the shite turn out for cup matches.
I know times are hard etc etc, but FFS we have'nt seen a major final for 30 years, surely we should sell out for this game against reading?..
What pisses me is i have done all the cup games this season, but will miss out on a final ticket when all the no shows apply for semi and final tickets.
Hey ho..........if that happens not much point being in the cup scheme for me.

The question that needs to be asked is, why do City make it so complicated to buy a ticket?

ditto what he said!

Re: Players asking that we turn up for Reading game......

Not keen to stoke up any agression with anyone or get into the ticket discussion, but how many of the 35 trophy less years have you been watching City?

Re: Players asking that we turn up for Reading game......

Salford_Blue said:
Not keen to stoke up any agression with anyone or get into the ticket discussion, but how many of the 35 trophy less years have you been watching City?

I've missed two seasons at Eastlands (Pearce), and since 1974 from about 82 to 86. Thats to say i didnt have season tickets in those times but went to matches when i could, but i wasnt a regular in those years. I have been a City fan since a boy 1967. Im fifty in 3 weeks.
I am not out to stir up the ticket thing, but when i'm sat with 22,000 City fans against notts county etc, does kinda make you think. Still we'll see how it all pans out first.

Just heard that mario will be opening the third tier on wednesday morning........ should be quite an event,,,,,,,,worth 20 pages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.