reading tickets selling fast {merged}

lancs blue said:
cleavers said:
In the event they release level 3 at a cheaper price expect howls of protest, and quite rightly in my opinion, because that would be screwing the most loyal supporters at the expense of dragging in a few extra "day trippers". That would be taking the piss in my opinion.

They can't go lower than £15 adult, FA rules.

+ a free kid. ;-)

Re: reading tickets selling fast

sniff said:
carlosthejackal said:
I aint being elitist and if you want to start with the bragging rights on games attended then i can go way back to the early seventies and the number of home games missed since then you can count on one hand

If you not being elitist the what would you call your comments, it clear you where suggesting you are the better man because you already had your ticket.

I also clearly wasnt bragging, i was stating a point that not every one who hasnt yet got a ticket is a glory hunter who will jump on board if we get to Wembley. Is that not a reasonable thing to suggest to another person, not being born until the 80s i would find it hard to go back as far as your self. It is reasonable and acceptable that life and finance get int he way. So what if ive spent a lot of money getting me and my son to the added cup games home and away in the last few weeks. I need to wait intil weds when i get paid.

i also find it comendable that you have only missed a maximum of 5 home games in 40 years, if somewhat sceptical.
Not having a go at you, just saying that if we claim to be Manchesters club , then after years of utter dross, it seems incredible that we cant sell out a game like this. Not sure what else they expect the owners to do and what they think when we struggle to sell tickets at these prices for a quarter final.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
bainy said:
Not bothered where i sit - not a bad seat in the house, just a diferent view and angle on the game. Ive relocated numerous times from south upper this season and quite enjoy the diferent experience.
If city open the 3rd tier - so what, the more the merrier. I think when we only have 25000 in the ground, confinding everyone to level 1 & 2 is ok in my book and it improves the atmosphere.
Oh and i think the ticket office is OK (i know a controversal view!!!).
Agree with everything you say there Blue.

And me. Nice one bainy - makes a refreshing change hearing a positive view.

Think one the main reasons for lower cup gates recently, there have been a lot of games, Xmas credit card bills arriving and more games coming up, dare I say some may have an eye on a Semi day out or a trip to Dublin.
For those like myself a 200 mile round trip petrol wise is hitting hard, I have missed one home game and that was v Wigan and that was only because my lad was Boxing near Sunderland on Sat night.

Re: reading tickets selling fast

carlosthejackal said:
sniff said:
If you not being elitist the what would you call your comments, it clear you where suggesting you are the better man because you already had your ticket.

I also clearly wasnt bragging, i was stating a point that not every one who hasnt yet got a ticket is a glory hunter who will jump on board if we get to Wembley. Is that not a reasonable thing to suggest to another person, not being born until the 80s i would find it hard to go back as far as your self. It is reasonable and acceptable that life and finance get int he way. So what if ive spent a lot of money getting me and my son to the added cup games home and away in the last few weeks. I need to wait intil weds when i get paid.

i also find it comendable that you have only missed a maximum of 5 home games in 40 years, if somewhat sceptical.
Not having a go at you, just saying that if we claim to be Manchesters club , then after years of utter dross, it seems incredible that we cant sell out a game like this. Not sure what else they expect the owners to do and what they think when we struggle to sell tickets at these prices for a quarter final.

The question that needs to be asked is, why do City make it so complicated to buy a ticket?

bainy said:
Not bothered where i sit - not a bad seat in the house, just a diferent view and angle on the game. Ive relocated numerous times from south upper this season and quite enjoy the diferent experience.
If city open the 3rd tier - so what, the more the merrier. I think when we only have 25000 in the ground, confinding everyone to level 1 & 2 is ok in my book and it improves the atmosphere.
Oh and i think the ticket office is OK (i know a controversal view!!!).
Apart from sitting near the front when its pissing down

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I think when level 3 opens level 2 will half empty with people relocating and saving a lot of money
Ffs, it won't be cheaper will it.

Can we wait until that happens before the indignation begins.

Please

SWP's back said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I think when level 3 opens level 2 will half empty with people relocating and saving a lot of money
Ffs, it won't be cheaper will it.

Can we wait until that happens before the indignation begins.

Please
nno chance as already said fa will not let the price drop below 15 pound for an fa cup tie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.