reading tickets selling fast {merged}

hello said:
marco said:
dont know what the ticket offfice are playing at here, say a family of five want to go, there isnt much left to keep them together on the planner,they are going to lose sales if they dont open up the tops

we are a familly of five as I am trying to get the wife into coming to the games, having finally managed to get through to the ticket office, I was told my best bet for 5 together would be through Hospitality.

The guting thing for me is that i am making the 100+ mile trip anyway on the saturday for my mums birthday, already folked out £150 for a hotel and could have just reserved the 4 seasoncard seats as normal.

Sit tight, mate, the top tiers will surely be opened soon.

hello said:
marco said:
dont know what the ticket offfice are playing at here, say a family of five want to go, there isnt much left to keep them together on the planner,they are going to lose sales if they dont open up the tops

we are a familly of five as I am trying to get the wife into coming to the games, having finally managed to get through to the ticket office, I was told my best bet for 5 together would be through Hospitality.

The guting thing for me is that i am making the 100+ mile trip anyway on the saturday for my mums birthday, already folked out £150 for a hotel and could have just reserved the 4 seasoncard seats as normal.

so have you got tickets, or have you sacked it.

marco said:
if you have been refused 5 and advised to look at other options then thats shocking what the hell are they playing at

It is a total shambles. I've said earlier in the thread, heads should roll.

I have to assume they don't want to announce the top tiers are opening until the bottom tiers are sold to stop a flood of relocatees (like me) moving back.

If that's the case it discounts the fact that people are going to say No because they can't sit with their mates or don't want the view.

As its stands I left it as is assuming the online site will be up at some point between now and then and that surely if demand is there as seems to be they wont daft enough to turn people away whilst having 10/11 thousand empty seats.

hello said:
As its stands I left it as is assuming the online site will be up at some point between now and then and that surely if demand is there as seems to be they wont daft enough to turn people away whilst having 10/11 thousand empty seats.

Theres a row of more than 10 together in aisle 233 on the web mate.

hello said:

if you go online now you can get 3 together with 2 infront<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm --<br /><br />maybe they are intent on keeping the tops closed for what reasons i dont know

marco said:
hello said:

if you go online now you can get 3 together with 2 infront

-- Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm --

maybe they are intent on keeping the tops closed for what reasons i dont know
although they're at prices a lot of people won't pay - especially if they anticipate cheaper seats coming available

Didsbury Dave said:
marco said:
if you have been refused 5 and advised to look at other options then thats shocking what the hell are they playing at

It is a total shambles. I've said earlier in the thread, heads should roll.

I have to assume they don't want to announce the top tiers are opening until the bottom tiers are sold to stop a flood of relocatees (like me) moving back.

If that's the case it discounts the fact that people are going to say No because they can't sit with their mates or don't want the view.
shirley they have better systems at other clubs who handle bigger allocations than ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.