reading tickets selling fast {merged}

SWP's back said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
That's because the only tickets left are North Stand level 2. These are the dearest and least popular tickets. There would probably me much more demand for L3 if open.

I hope there is but I am sure someone at the club has a better clue than we do on here.

They will be aware of sales rates, call volumes, seat requests etc etc.

Awaits Didsbury Daves reply.

fathellensbellend said:
Leicester_royal said:
Not having a dig in anyway guys, it was our fault for the silly initial ticket request but am I missing something here.

City close level 3 due to costing issues of not selling the seats and to keep as many fans in the other 2 levels for basically looking good in the media.

Reading are pleading for more tickets and you have less than 300 left available in the lower 2 tiers.

Would a full house not cover the points why tier 3 is closed?

city will not sell tier 3 until they have maximised income from the dearer tier 2 seats.

tier 3 will be 17.50, they are virtually the least popular seats in many peoples eyes, but offer a fantastic view.

if you havnt got a ticket go in the home end, you will be fine.

Level 3 has the most expensive tickets mate for league games so I am not too sure where you are getting this price (other than your own head).

You have absolutely no proof of those prices.

SWP's back said:
Leicester_royal said:
Not having a dig in anyway guys, it was our fault for the silly initial ticket request but am I missing something here.

City close level 3 due to costing issues of not selling the seats and to keep as many fans in the other 2 levels for basically looking good in the media.

Reading are pleading for more tickets and you have less than 300 left available in the lower 2 tiers.

Would a full house not cover the points why tier 3 is closed?

THE POLICE WON'T LET AWAY FANS IN LEVEL FUCKING 3!

Sorry to be blunt but it seems this little fact keep being ignored

Double standards in my humble opinion! Poznan bought that many tickets all over the ground that the club got there arse into gear and changed it with the help of the police!

It can be done do the club want the hassle? Don't know................

Skashion said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Fact 5- there were 37000 there for the aria game, a significantly lower profile game
Attendances in the Europa League have been about 10k higher since the group stages than in any home tie of the FA Cup so clearly not a good benchmark of FA Cup demand.

^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:
city will not sell tier 3 until they have maximised income from the dearer tier 2 seats.

tier 3 will be 17.50, they are virtually the least popular seats in many peoples eyes, but offer a fantastic view.

Level 3 has the most expensive tickets mate for league games so I am not too sure where you are getting this price (other than your own head).

Level 3 S/card holders who were mistakenly allowed to reserve their seats online were quoted a price of £15.

SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:

level3 doesnt have the dearest seats, level 2 does, level 3 is priced the same as level 1 for season tickets, and the same will apply for this game, if i am wrong i will hold my hands up.

Leicester_royal said:
SWP's back said:

Thanks for being blunt, I'm not easily offended. Reading fans will clearly have taken up seats around the ground already. If I was the chief bobby I would sooner make a section available and call a ticket amnesty, if you like, and get them all in the same area. I am not blaming City for any of this but there are certain things where the club will have a much better chance of sorting it out than me phoning the Cheif constable n Manchester. Either way it looks as if tier 3 could do with being opened.

Yes mate but look at the timescales involved to sort that.

It is a nice idea but pie in the sky I am afraid.

Plus you are talking about GMP who are a load of (insert whichever word you choose)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
SWP's back said:

Double standards in my humble opinion! Poznan bought that many tickets all over the ground that the club got there arse into gear and changed it with the help of the police!

It can be done do the club want the hassle? Don't know................
It was not Poznan fans mate. It was Polish ex-pats living in the North West (there are hundreds of thousands of them). The club noticed with about a month to spare and moved non Polish sounding names out of Level 3.

It was a one off with plenty of time and under the police's orders.

Does no one bloody remember what happened only a few months ago on here when it suits their argument?

[this thread is like banging your head on a brick wall]

Lets get this right, this is a huge game for the club and it demands a good atmosphere but the club can't be certain because of all the JCL's that the whole ground would be a sell out.

Therefore they close the top two tiers to ensure a better atmosphere and there are no gaps which would dilute the atmosphere. I fully support this policy despite the fact it actually involves me moving from CB level 3

Plus if we make it a 47,000 capacity game we would be forced to give Reading a higher allocation diluting our home advantage even further. Why would any blue want this ?

Imo it serves right all those who couldn't be bothered to go to the earlier rounds if you miss out. Maybe next time you will decide to turn out to support the club.

I put the clubs success over my own selfish requirements as others have said you have a great view wherever you sit and just enjoy the different atmosphere, that's what I'm gonna do.

fathellensbellend said:
SWP's back said:

level3 doesnt have the dearest seats, level 2 does, level 3 is priced the same as level 1 for season tickets, and the same will apply for this game, if i am wrong i will hold my hands up.

If that happens then the club are naughty but I will reserve judgement until this happens.

so not only is level 3 not open but it looks like tickets will sell out over the next hour or two in the other levels, valuable selling time wasted by the club for not having level 3 up now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.