reading tickets selling fast {merged}

foley87 said:
no loyalty points

LOL

admirable to say the least.

all ill say is missing out on a wembley ticket will make them turn up the the early rounds next season

what a stupid thing to say.

ive got a sc and been to every home game this season, and for the last 6.

all that makes me think is, why bother next year.

Ive had no choice but to wait until tomorow, cup tickets over the last few weeks for me and my lad have left me waiting for pay day.

But yeah screw us

sniff said:
foley87 said:
no loyalty points

LOL

admirable to say the least.

all ill say is missing out on a wembley ticket will make them turn up the the early rounds next season

Ive had no choice but to wait until tomorow, cup tickets over the last few weeks for me and my lad have left me waiting for pay day.

But yeah screw us
Flippant comment. Don't take it too seriously. I bet you were worried that they'd all sell out before you got paid on the Weds. Now you can get some of the best seats in the ground for £17.50. Mund you, I am not sure how many people will be up there

Marvin said:
sniff said:

But yeah screw us
Flippant comment. Don't take it too seriously. I bet you were worried that they'd all sell out before you got paid on the Weds. Now you can get some of the best seats in the ground for £17.50. Mund you, I am not sure how many people will be up there

was gutted when i looked before, their was still singles but the lads only 9. No way i could have got two singles, and no way i could go without him.

Going down in person first thing tomorow, I couldnt care less where im sat or how many are with me.

I dont think the dog would survive if i had to watch it on TV

just as i predicted, city sell the dearer seats first.

what an appalling way to treat our fanbase, cannot fill the ground as it is, yet would sooner fleece a few extra quid out of already hard pressed fans.

fathellensbellend said:

what an appalling way to treat our fanbase, cannot fill the ground as it is, yet would sooner fleece a few extra quid out of already hard pressed fans.

It's a lousy way to treat people hooked out of the third tier.

But then you could argue that the club has marketed the match very smartly by creating a demand and a great build-up. At the same time being cautious because of our lousy recent cup attendances.

fathellensbellend said:

Think about the ffp, it all helps:)

See you tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.