reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Anyone looking for a good deal, £25 Hospitality,Commonwealth Bar,comfy seat half way line EL1,car park pass inc. well done City!

protest by not attending the cup final if we get there

that will really piss them off

Balti said:
protest by not attending the cup final if we get there

that will really piss them off

Now that Balti,is the best response we`ve had on this whinging thread !!
Well done sire !!
Knowing some fuckers though,they`ll be DEMANDING where they want to sit at Wembley though,assuming we get there !!

Interesting to note that the tickets for Reading's next league game away to Barnsley on a Saturday have gone on general sale and they haven't yet sold 500! Just like City how could Reading anticipate the demand. I have said before on this thread that instead of moaning just get on with it and support the club. I have no idea what most people on this thread are going to so on Monday as they won't have anything to moan about.........If the game is a replay how many fans would we take?

Ok - not a session ticket holder so maybe I just don't get it.

Whats with the MY seat thing? I would say it's the clubs seat.

You pay for access to all the league games at home during a session and you are given a number of a plastic seat which you sit on, the club in my opinion can do what ever they like with that seat when it is not a league game.

Like someone else said - Why not just get a seat near the normal area your park your ass? The view will be pretty much the same, or will the anger that a "day-tripper" is sat in "your" seat over come you and those around will be witness to some horrific scene as you rip the head from the shoulder of the day-tripper?

I don't see the issue - you have a ticket, go to the game, sing (if you do that up in L3..), drink, have a good day and start saving the pennies for the trip down to London.

Ive not been able to get a ticket yet what do you think my chances are of getting one now?

itsnevereasy said:

You pay for access to all the league games at home during a session and you are given a number of a plastic seat which you sit on, the club in my opinion can do what ever they like with that seat when it is not a league game.

Like someone else said - Why not just get a seat near the normal area your park your ass? The view will be pretty much the same, or will the anger that a "day-tripper" is sat in "your" seat over come you and those around will be witness to some horrific scene as you rip the head from the shoulder of the day-tripper?

I don't see the issue - you have a ticket, go to the game, sing (if you do that up in L3..), drink, have a good day and start saving the pennies for the trip down to London.
It also gives you priority over other fans to buy you're seat for cup games

for those who are saying it's not your seat, why in a recent manchester city survey did they ask me whether i would like my name on the seat?

love how most of these whingers have been season ticket holders "for over 30 years"

never 5 years or 10 years or 17 years - always over 30 years!!

bluebannana said:
Ive not been able to get a ticket yet what do you think my chances are of getting one now?

Loads in Level 3!

MATCITY said:
itsnevereasy said:

It also gives you priority over other fans to buy you're seat for cup games

But does it not give you priority a buy a seat over other fans prior to them going on sale, why does it have to be a specific seat? Am I correct that the people moaning still had the option of getting a seat before everyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.