reading tickets selling fast {merged}

jrb said:
STOP!!!!

Here's what I would have done.(Gary, use it as a template mate)

The ticket site on the OS to explain the situation clearly before tickets go on sale.

All seats and levels(lower, middle, upper) £17.50. Regardless.

Levels 1 and 2 to be sold first. Once tickets have sold out, and only then, will level 3 to be opened.

Loyalty points. If it's true about no loyalty points for level 3 sales?

Supporters buying level 1 and 2 tickets get 50 loyalty points. Those fans waiting for level 3 tickets get no loyalty points. Season ticket holders in level 3 who move, get 50 loyalty points. Those that don't move, don't.(explained before hand on OS site)

Conclusion.

:-) Happy fans. Happy club/staff. Near enough full house.

The Level 3'ers would have you lynched for daring to suggest that everyone else gets loyalty points and they don't.

Skashion said:
fathellensbellend said:
So why did city send surveys out, and one of the questions was, would you like your name on your seat, or do you think they are planning on randomly putting peoples names on any old seat.
Have you already purchased a seat with your name on?

have you?

the clue is in the question, ie would you like your name on your seat, as opposed to would you like your name on any random seat in the ground.

jrb said:
STOP!!!!

The ticket site on the OS to explain the situation clearly before tickets go on sale.

Levels 1 and 2 to be sold first. Once tickets have sold out, and only then, will level 3 to be opened.

Supporters buying level 1 and 2 tickets get 50 loyalty points. Those fans waiting for level 3 tickets get no loyalty points. Season ticket holders in level 3 who move, get 50 loyalty points. Those that don't move, don't.(explained before hand on OS site)

Conclusion.

PS. Can I have a 35k a year job at the ticket office please. You need guys like me.;-)

So I have not missed a game for nearly 3 years and because my ST is in Level 3 you propose no loyalty points - yes we really need you!

Skashion said:
jrb said:
STOP!!!!

Conclusion.

The Level 3'ers would have you lynched for daring to suggest that everyone else gets loyalty points and they don't.

This, due to the previous poorly attended rounds. And the original reason City did not open the 3rd tiers. Those 3rd tier season ticket holders who do move, will get 50 loyalty points, which will be doubled at the end of the season. Those 3rd tier season ticket holders who don't move, get their seats. (which is what most want)

As stated. Explained clearly on the OS before ticket sales.

kbb said:
jrb said:
STOP!!!!

Conclusion.

PS. Can I have a 35k a year job at the ticket office please. You need guys like me.;-)

So I have not missed a game for nearly 3 years and because my ST is in Level 3 you propose no loyalty points - yes we really need you!

I'm only going off the original rumour regarding the 3rd tier. Perhaps it's not true? Most of the gripes from level 3 season ticket holders are about having to move. Solved that problem for you. You get to keep your seat. If you do move, you get 50 loyalty points.

ps. Why not mention the £17.50 for every seat/stand? Pick on the only negative you could find. ;-)

fathellensbellend said:
Skashion said:
Have you already purchased a seat with your name on?

have you?

the clue is in the question, ie would you like your name on your seat, as opposed to would you like your name on any random seat in the ground.
The answer to the question I asked you then is presumably no. Reason being that the club is not yet running a scheme which guarantees that you sit in the same seat for cup games that you do for league games. The situation for league games is different than that for cup games i.e. we can pretty much give or take a few thousand, know the exact attendance and know the away allocation. A privilege is extended whereby you can claim your own seat as far as possible but it isn't a guarantee. If you have to sit in another seat for cup matches the club is not wronging you.

Look at it how you want. This thread could go on forever. In plain and simple terms, the club, or the people who came up with this idea/system have f***ed up. End of.

Why are we now suggesting some get loyalty points, some don't?

If you attend the game you get the 50 - and then the double at the end of the cup run/before the final.

No; "end of." or "fact." there's a reason there's a discussion going on, the club didn't fuck up, in all honesty the fans did. If they wanted to watch cup football they could have, instead we've all jumped on at the QF stage, it's our own fault.

jrb said:
Look at how you want. This thread could go on forever. In plain and simple terms, the club, or the people who came up with this idea/system have f***ed up. End of.
Disagree. I'm not seeing where they fucked up at all. Just because the club underestimated demand doesn't mean it's a fuck up. That they thought we couldn't assuredly get 36k was based on sound reasoning i.e. that our previous three home FA Cup ties failed to break the 30k mark even when the opposition brought 5k with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.