reading tickets selling fast {merged}

GStar said:
fathellensbellend said:
we got 39000 v west ham with 4 selling days and on a monday night, 46000 v arsenal in the league cup on a wednesday night, 38000 v tottenham on a wednesday night, and 47000 v hamburg also midweek, all 1/4 finals.

so considering you say there is no evidence, i would suggest quite the opposote.

There's an arguement on both sides here.

I'm sure any decent marketeer would tell us all that you that customer trends are always changing and therfore relying on too much past data is dangerous.

Similarly there is obvious evidence there that a Cup QF draws big crowds to CoMS.

I don't agree with people slgging the club though, it would have been a real risk to simply open the entire ground and risk a 20k turn out as has been the case so far this season. I can understand exactly why the club took the decision it did and whether we agree or not, to label it a "fuck up" etc is simply ignorant.

I fully agree, those that want to move, are now able to. Level's one and two and going to be 99% full and therefore have a better chance of an atmosphere. Demand has dictated that we have a decent sized crowd and no one has missed out.

I think City have acted rather well in all of this and saved themselves the chance of losing money on a half empty 3 tier or two.

GStar said:
Happy Feet said:
Liverpool got 40.000 plus for a 6.00 pm midweek evening kick off, we are struggling to sell out a weekend FA Cup quarter final, mmmmmmmmm

Any chance of expanding on this with the point you were trying to make?
there is no point as far as i can see

Didsbury Dave said:
Skashion said:
The problem with that argument is if you look at the previous round before those quarter-finals and you'll see that the attendance was higher than the sub-26k we pulled in against Villa. One of those matches was also Hamburg, £5 adults, and a quid for kids.

Totally irrelevant point. Our cup attendances overall have remained broadly in line with each other, as a percentage of average attendances.

Every Blue with any knowledge of the club knew instinctively that this would sell more than 36K.

Typical Dave that.

You see this allows him to let everyone else know that not only was he right, but those that don't agree with him are either a) not a blue or b) they are a blue but are clueless.

So Dave, as you know eveything, whats our gate going to be for Kiev at home?

And what about the 1/4 if we win that fixture?

Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
(smashes head on computer desk)
People expect us to beat Reading at home in the quarter final of the FA Cup on Sunday.

THEY WANT TICKETS.(especially so considering the price of them and what's at stake)

So, has anyone who bought in EL3 actually got loyalty points for their tickets? Seems strange that they haven't appeared unless my original theory that they would only apply to the first ticket bought on a card (ie my season ticket seat) is true?

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The fact that there are so many unhappy customers proves this is a fuck up, without even going further than the rationale behind the thinking.

I reckon they've been inundated with complaints and I'm surprised the MEN aren't running it.

I haven't counted on here, but i bet there's not even 100 complainers in this thread... so i'd say it proves nothing. Other than as is often, a few vocalists can shout loudly.

There's probably a reson the MEN aren't running it, and that's because pretty much everyone who's been to the cup games so far has got their ticket...
This ..
reg,s will be there 1st or last round

jrb said:
Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
People expect us to beat Reading at home in the quarter final of the FA Cup on Sunday.

THEY WANT TICKETS.(especially so considering the price of them and what's at stake)

Is there a game Sunday?

Is it a sell out?

Halfpenny said:
So, has anyone who bought in EL3 actually got loyalty points for their tickets? Seems strange that they haven't appeared unless my original theory that they would only apply to the first ticket bought on a card (ie my season ticket seat) is true?

i have

i checked immeditely after reading your post and saw they cancelled my original ticket and gave me my season card seat, with 50 loyalty points

SWP's back said:
jrb said:

Is there a game Sunday?

Is it a sell out?
no but level 3 is they don't get loyalty points and have to bring their own seat it will be like christmas day on the 3rd tier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.