reading tickets selling fast {merged}

jrb said:
Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
(smashes head on computer desk)
People expect us to beat Reading at home in the quarter final of the FA Cup on Sunday.

THEY WANT TICKETS.(especially so considering the price of them and what's at stake)

Ok. Slow down a minute.

How were the club meant to simply 'know' this? Without even getting into the "is that why demand is up - because people expect us to win?"

I'd have thought playing Juve with Del Piero in the line would be a huge draw for City fans - it wasn't. After every poor attenddence loads of poster tell us why they couldn't make it.

Every 'big' game we get 50 page plus threads moaning about not being able to get a ticket.

It's really not so simple as some people are saying it is (a reason you're not in that £35k job you want with the club - a joke before you try and use it against me)

eshiers1 said:
Halfpenny said:
So, has anyone who bought in EL3 actually got loyalty points for their tickets? Seems strange that they haven't appeared unless my original theory that they would only apply to the first ticket bought on a card (ie my season ticket seat) is true?

i have

i checked immeditely after reading your post and saw they cancelled my original ticket and gave me my season card seat, with 50 loyalty points
Nah, I've kept my season ticket seat but bought 2 extras on my number in EL3 for a couple of mates who couldn't be arsed registering themselves.

SWP's back said:
jrb said:
Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrgh!Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
People expect us to beat Reading at home in the quarter final of the FA Cup on Sunday.

THEY WANT TICKETS.(especially so considering the price of them and what's at stake)

Is there a game Sunday?

Is it a sell out?

Colonel Gaddafi will make an announcment later on today.

Oh look, all 3rd level seats/blocks are now open and selling like there's a winnable and important game to go to. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=CM&product=10FHRE&campaign=%20%20&type=H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... %20&type=H</a>

GStar said:
jrb said:

Ok. Slow down a minute.

How were the club meant to simply 'know' this? Without even getting into the "is that why demand is up - because people expect us to win?"

I'd have thought playing Juve with Del Piero in the line would be a huge draw for City fans - it wasn't. After every poor attenddence loads of poster tell us why they couldn't make it.

Every 'big' game we get 50 page plus threads moaning about not being able to get a ticket.

It's really not so simple as some people are saying it is (a reason you're not in that £35k job you want with the club - a joke before you try and use it against me)

*guilty laugh*

Halfpenny said:
eshiers1 said:
i have

i checked immeditely after reading your post and saw they cancelled my original ticket and gave me my season card seat, with 50 loyalty points
Nah, I've kept my season ticket seat but bought 2 extras on my number in EL3 for a couple of mates who couldn't be arsed registering themselves.

ahh, i misunderstood!

you wont get points for extra tickets bought on your card!

eshiers1 said:
Halfpenny said:

ahh, i misunderstood!

Yeah, that was my initial thought. Worth a try though :P

Halfpenny said:
eshiers1 said:
ahh, i misunderstood!

Yeah, that was my initial thought. Worth a try though :P

absolutely!

but in this case the club certainly are correct, otherwise you could make a killing (in terms of loyalty points) on games like this!

SWP's back said:
GStar said:
Ok. Slow down a minute.

*guilty laugh*

If I know it, then so should they.

Quarter final of the FA Cup.

Against Reading.

Next stop Wembley.(first proper trip since you know when)

50 loyalty points towards a semi final and possibly a cup final ticket.

cheap tickets.

Great atmosphere.

Great team.

Nope! There's absolutely know reason to think that demand could or would be high. I'm getting a refund. ;-?

jrb said:
SWP's back said:
*guilty laugh*

If I know it, then so should they.

Quarter final of the FA Cup.

Against Reading.

Next stop Wembley.(first proper trip since you know when)

50 loyalty points towards a semi final and possibly a cup final ticket.

cheap tickets.

Great atmosphere.

Great team.

Nope! There's absolutely know reason to think that demand could or would be high. I'm getting a refund. ;-?
and less than a 20 spot !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.