reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

marco said:
they better get those level 3s open and get selling otherwise the ticket office is going to look like a bunch of halfwits

Maybe we could all pray for a miracle that both ticket offices were totally in control and didn't open tier 3's until today due to Reading's tickets not going on sale until 9am. Now that both clubs have had chance to asses demand, the entire ground will be open and a further 3,000 tickets have been sent to Reading.

Do miracles happen?

Leicester_royal said:
marco said:
they better get those level 3s open and get selling otherwise the ticket office is going to look like a bunch of halfwits

Maybe we could all pray for a miracle that both ticket offices were totally in control and didn't open tier 3's until today due to Reading's tickets not going on sale until 9am. Now that both clubs have had chance to asses demand, the entire ground will be open and a further 3,000 tickets have been sent to Reading.

Do miracles happen?

citys ticket office is never in controll and hasnt been since the maine road days,i have even bought home tickets from city and been sat in the away end, if i was a reading fan who didnt want to miss this one i'd def buy one in the north stand top tier' no colours though because the stewards would have you out

Surely the easiest solution would be to move the 2800 Reading fans to one of the 3rd levels and give Reading the remainder of that level to sell and then resell the south stand tickets to City fans. Which is what we thougt City were doing right from the start. This ticket fiasco will end up costing City thousands i cant believe the owners will be happy with this.

Griffin said:
Surely the easiest solution would be to move the 2800 Reading fans to one of the 3rd levels and give Reading the remainder of that level to sell and then resell the south stand tickets to City fans. Which is what we thougt City were doing right from the start. This ticket fiasco will end up costing City thousands i cant believe the owners will be happy with this.

thats normal thinking for you and me but this is mcfc ticket office we are dealing with, sorry its beyond them<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:26 pm --<br /><br />the ticket office is now in a no win situation, open level 3 and those who have been forced to move will complain keep it closed and they will be uunder selling the game

Griffin said:
Surely the easiest solution would be to move the 2800 Reading fans to one of the 3rd levels and give Reading the remainder of that level to sell and then resell the south stand tickets to City fans. Which is what we thougt City were doing right from the start.

I and thousands of others thought this is what MCFC had done when ticket details first came out

would have been superb - a full ground with all Levels 1 and 2 City and Reading stuck up in the gods

Our supporters association have even said that it maybe worth our fans petitioning Man City for more tickets, unfortunately I don't think time is on our side.

marco said:
Griffin said:

thats normal thinking for you and me but this is mcfc ticket office we are dealing with, sorry its beyond them

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:26 pm --

the ticket office is now in a no win situation, open level 3 and those who have been forced to move will complain keep it closed and they will be uunder selling the game

Exactly which what frustrates me the most, im in my normal seat so sorted but feel for eeryone else being messed about for what should be a great occasion

Leicester_royal said:
Our supporters association have even said that it maybe worth our fans petitioning Man City for more tickets, unfortunately I don't think time is on our side.

it just wouldnt happen at this late stage there would be to much red tape with the police etc, city should never have put the tickets on sale after we beat villa, the only possability would be to void all readings tickets and have one section up in the gods which holds 5,500. there is a few from both clubs who will miss the game because of city's stupid plans<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 pm --<br /><br />ey up! more blue boxes in the lower tier of the north have apeared

Leicester_royal said:

No harm in trying mate. I was going to suggest earlier that Reading should get back on the phone to City and ask if there was anything more that could be done with regards to securing a bigger allocation in Level 3. Of course it would mean a lot of fannying round with returning any South Stand tickets that have already been sold to Reading fans this morning, etc, but it wouldn't be completely insurmountable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.