Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbies Black Bins said:
I really couldn't care less about this game anymore, i've never been so uninterested in a City game in my life.

I fully expect another dismal performance going off the players attitude, i'm seriously thinking of finishing all together with football just can't be arsed with it anymore.

Anyone wants a ticket for sunday? let me know.

Spoken like a true Rag

lionheart said:
I cannot believe that people on here genuinely think we can win tonight after all the chaos surrounding Mancini's departure. We will almost certainly lose by 2-3 goals, possibly more if the defence fails to perform. Reading hit 4 past Fulham recently. We may just be able to scamble the point needed on Sunday to secure second place, but only if we battle hard. Norwich City will be no pushovers either.

-- Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 pm --

Thaksins Love Child said:
Will be interesting to see the team tonight. Feeling he might play Sinclair and give us some much needed width.
As he is out for the season with his blood clot, his presence is unlikely.

To be fair, you never believe we can win any game.

pominoz said:
lionheart said:
I cannot believe that people on here genuinely think we can win tonight after all the chaos surrounding Mancini's departure. We will almost certainly lose by 2-3 goals, possibly more if the defence fails to perform. Reading hit 4 past Fulham recently. We may just be able to scamble the point needed on Sunday to secure second place, but only if we battle hard. Norwich City will be no pushovers either.

-- Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 pm --

Thaksins Love Child said:
Will be interesting to see the team tonight. Feeling he might play Sinclair and give us some much needed width.
As he is out for the season with his blood clot, his presence is unlikely.

To be fair, you never believe we can win any game.
It's been said before, but he really does have the most ironic username on this forum.

The_Mo said:
Deepest Blue said:
Can see Brian picking a pretty "vanilla" team with a few surprises on the bench

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clicky

Milner
Barry
Nasri
Rodwell
Silva

Dzeko
=============
Panti
Kolo
Nasty
Huws
Javi
Tevez
Suarez

but could be anything really!
No Aguero?
Sure Yaya and Kun will play v Norwich but just have a feeling they may sit this one out.

After the events of the last 72 hours I'm sure the players will want to make a statement of intent for themselves. Lets be honest they are all now playing for their City futures!! Now I think we'll win this quite comfortably and I can see us scoring 3 or 4 in the process.

Deepest Blue said:
The_Mo said:
Deepest Blue said:
Can see Brian picking a pretty "vanilla" team with a few surprises on the bench

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clicky

Milner
Barry
Nasri
Rodwell
Silva

Dzeko
=============
Panti
Kolo
Nasty
Huws
Javi
Tevez
Suarez

but could be anything really!
No Aguero?
Sure Yaya and Kun will play v Norwich but just have a feeling they may sit this one out.
Suarez in south of Spain playin for u21s National side

samharris said:
squirtyflower said:
black mamba said:
hehe .....

you can always stay at home an watch the Eurovision semi-final instead ..... at least we won't be in that to lose it !
Last time I went to Reading was at Elm Park in 98
It was a must win game against a similar relegation candidate

I think we were two down within 10 minutes.....
And ??

what the fuck happened ???????????
We lost three nil and got relegated shortly after, now that really was a low point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.