Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
karen7 said:
alib said:
still need to secure 2nd place

Is anyone going to care if we slip to 3rd given we have embarrased ourselves already this week

Yes I absolutely do care ffs. Stop being embarrassed and support the club.

i agree, stop being fucking pansy's and lets get on with.

the boys in blue never give in!

Is guidetti even near to being match fit? I'd love for him to start, perfect couple of games for him.

pjpar said:
Pam said:
pjpar said:
Lots of talk of Mancini being over powering and losing control of the dressing room.

If this is the case, then I fully expect and unshackled performance tonight and Sunday with the superstars of City showing what they are really capable of.

I think it will be instructive to compare tonight's performance and attitude to the one we saw on Black Saturday.

Pam not really looking at a comparison to just Saturday, but to some of the lacklustre performances we have seen over the last few months.... Lets be honest how often have we put the pedal to the floor and really gone for it in games.

Its been a shit season but performances like that were cropping up on and off last season as well.

karen7 said:
80s Shorts said:
karen7 said:
Is anyone going to care if we slip to 3rd given we have embarrased ourselves already this week

Yes I absolutely do care ffs. Stop being embarrassed and support the club.

I am but the fact is we currently look a bit silly

I take it you were not in the stands when our then manager declared his new signing would be the first £10 million pound player in England.

Some need to get some perspective and stop listening to the rag media.

A little pain for a lot of gain I reckon.

I want City to play to win this game professionally, with flair and commitment, anything less just gives more ammo to our detractors.

One of the things that could cheer me up is seeing some young players in there tonight, like lopes or pozo and I want to see Rodwell have a full game.

Young players are key because they are pure, free and enthusiastic and would never throw a manager under the bus like the so called world class players did on Saturday.

Get them young, that's the key, get them young and build from there then things like trust, loyalty and reliability can be relevant when it comes to our club.

Dont get me wrong, I will eventually forgive the players but at the moment I feel very negatively towards most of them and I hope they don't repeat the antics of Saturday sometime in the future if it turns out that they don't like the new manager.

CMON CITY!!: 4-1 win.

The perfect fumble said:
I want City to play to win this game professionally, with flair and commitment, anything less just gives more ammo to our detractors.

No, because then they'd all say that we deliberately played like drains last Saturday.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pam said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Care to explain why, Pam?

Because the CL is in the bag and I'm too low to care much about dead rubber games against relegation fodder.

Every game that Manchester City play matters to me, and I should imagine for most other fans, especially those who shell out their hard-earned money for a ticket and petrol.
But then, like many others on here, I am increasingly beginning to think that only two games a year really do matter to you.

I think you are getting mistaken with fans and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.