Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
pjpar said:
Lots of talk of Mancini being over powering and losing control of the dressing room.

If this is the case, then I fully expect and unshackled performance tonight and Sunday with the superstars of City showing what they are really capable of.

I think it will be instructive to compare tonight's performance and attitude to the one we saw on Black Saturday.

Pam not really looking at a comparison to just Saturday, but to some of the lacklustre performances we have seen over the last few months.... Lets be honest how often have we put the pedal to the floor and really gone for it in games.

Screw this, Monaco have signed Falcao and Mancini is heading there too. I'm off.

Not.

Pam said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pam said:
This game does not matter and nor does the next.

Care to explain why, Pam?

Because the CL is in the bag and I'm too low to care much about dead rubber games against relegation fodder.

I would much prefer history to show we finished 2nd rather than 3rd.

There is also a financial incentive.

Bballer7389 said:
Pam said:
alib said:
still need to secure 2nd place

Why?

I believe it helps our UEFA-coefficient, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

It doesnt affect our co-efficient. But 2nd place will get more prize money, more prestige and 30% of next seasons champions league market pool instead of the 20% 3rd place gets.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
I really couldn't care less about this game anymore, i've never been so uninterested in a City game in my life.

I fully expect another dismal performance going off the players attitude, i'm seriously thinking of finishing all together with football just can't be arsed with it anymore.

Anyone wants a ticket for sunday? let me know.

Part time, fair weather drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.