Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Barry, Yaya Toure or Silva should play.
Yaya and Dave started their vacation after we won the title.
Barry's been on a fucking sabbatical .

Play Rodders and Jimmy in the middle. May not be Tiki Taka but there will be energy and it will be effective
Nasri and Suarez on the flanks.
Komp and Nasti
Richards and Kolarov
Tevez and Dzeko.

Get Rekik, Razak on the bench.

jauganaut said:
Neither Barry, Yaya Toure or Silva should play.
Yaya and Dave started their vacation after we won the title.
Barry's been on a fucking sabbatical .

Play Rodders and Jimmy in the middle. May not be Tiki Taka but there will be energy and it will be effective
Nasri and Suarez on the flanks.
Komp and Nasti
Richards and Kolarov
Tevez and Dzeko.

Get Rekik, Razak on the bench.
Big one for me, both are important players for us and have produced no where near their best. Aguero too has been pretty disappointing this season, but it is a bit more understandable with three injuries. But these are three players that need to perform next season.

I don't really give a fuck who plays. I hope everyone who comes to Reading sings Mancini's name throughout, and hopefully by some miracle he manages to keep his job.

He's had one bad game against a terrific young player and you decide you want to replace him with kolarov? Lmfao!! Hope kolarov never plays for us again. He's terrible.

citymad said:
He's had one bad game against a terrific young player and you decide you want to replace him with kolarov? Lmfao!! Hope kolarov never plays for us again. He's terrible.
It's more the fact we're playing 3 games in a week.

We only need a point to secure second and even then automatic CL is guaranteed. People just want the season over, no harm in giving some "second string" players a game at a team who's already relegated.

i don;t fkin care as long as we take the point who cement the 2nd place...ideally will be to play some young like razak suarez or lopes..just make sure we take the point

I really don't care who we play, but I'd really like to see some young blood in there. Suarez, Rekik, Razak, Lopes, Guidetti. If not this game, then the final game (after we've already secured 2nd in the league).

---------------------- Hart ------------------------
--------- Kolo ---------------- Lescott -----------
Richards -------------------------------- Kolarov
------------------- Rodwell -----------------------
------ Milner ------------------ Barry ------------
-------------------- Nasri -------------------------
------------- Tevez ------- Dzeko --------------

Give Lopes, Suarez and Rekik a go at the bench. Rest a lot of players for the final game.

I think that midfield will be fucking impossible to penetrate, and give Nasri a well deserved chance to play in his natural position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.