Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 minutes of "sacked in the morning" from the Reading fans. And another can't be arsed performance resulting in a 1-1 draw or something like that.

Tricky_Trev said:
90 minutes of "sacked in the morning" from the Reading fans. And another can't be arsed performance resulting in a 1-1 draw or something like that.

I'll be happy with 1-1

Think I'd rather we drew 4-4 than had another boring 1-0, at least it's be a good trip.

Tricky_Trev said:

My money's on the 2000 City fans "Mancini" drowning out the "Sacked in the morning" chants from Reading.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Nasty
Rekik

Rodwell
Razak

Milner
Suarez
Sinclair

Gudetti

You should know that one of our players in your team is hopsitalized with a blood cloth.
For God's sake, how can he play?

jauganaut said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Nasty
Rekik

Rodwell
Razak

Milner
Suarez
Sinclair

Gudetti

You should know that one of our players in your team is hopsitalized with a blood cloth.
Work shy bastard!!!!!!

jauganaut said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Hart
Richards
Kompany
Nasty
Rekik

Rodwell
Razak

Milner
Suarez
Sinclair

Gudetti

Think Gudetti's injured as well. If everyone was fit however, that's the team I'd play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.