Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone smarter than me please explain this for me.

how the fuck is not Jack playing instead of Barry today? this mucst be somekind of sick joke i dont understand.

zeven said:
Someone smarter than me please explain this for me.

how the fuck is not Jack playing instead of Barry today? this mucst be somekind of sick joke i dont understand.
Well he wasn't called up to the England squad due to injury right? Possibly something to do with that? Maybe they don't want to rush him, get him injured again before next season?

The Man With The Stick said:
johnychacha said:
I'm just watching through Internet Explorer
I'll try chrome myself , I've just put some diferent security on , I thought it may be that ??
Jus been googling this... pretty vague but could just be a flash update problem. I've had some success just pausing the stream and starting it again.

Cheers , I'll give it a whirl

Probably capping Jack's minutes, just in case.

Only 2 games to go, hopefully he can get a full pre season under his belt without any knocks.

rodwell isnt in the team and theres no youth players again wtf. The same players that failed us like yaya and barry dont even get dropped

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
rodwell isnt in the team and theres no youth players again wtf. The same players that failed us like yaya and barry dont even get dropped
TheMaineRoad said:
Our best youth is unavailable atm, Suarez is with Spain, Lopes is injured and Guidetti isn't 100%!

zeven said:
Hmm Barry better show us, last week was an honest mistake.
Show us what?

A bad game doesn't make him a bad player. Barry's quite the opposite.

TheMaineRoad said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Our best youth is unavailable atm, Suarez is with Spain, Lopes is injured and Guidetti isn't 100%!

there are plenty of youth players that could have just got on the bench - razak, evans, Huwys ?. Even for some experience, players like kolarov get on the bench and hes gonna leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.