Ready meal curries

So how do you make them , step by step please

Slice up some onions.

Season some gram flour (they sell it in the world food aisle in big supermarkets or go to your local world food shop) with your favourite Indian spices, salt and pepper and a bit of baking powder and add enough water so it’s a thick batter.

Throw onions into batter.

Fry a big ball of bhaji mix at a time until they’re golden. Don’t over crowd the pan.

Stuff your face.

Piece of piss.

Slice up some onions.

Season some gram flour (they sell it in the world food aisle in big supermarkets or go to your local world food shop) with your favourite Indian spices, salt and pepper and a bit of baking powder and add enough water so it’s a thick batter.

Fry a big ball of bhaji mix at a time until they’re golden. Don’t over crowd the pan.

Stuff your face.

Piece of piss.
So easy to make,and freeze.

Slice up some onions.

Stuff your face.

Piece of piss.
Is the piece of piss optional? I'm assuming you drizzle it over the top.

Listen you prick! Make your meals from scratch.

I have the hood fortune of watching the chickens I eat grow up.

And if I was so inclined I could go pick the vegetables, sometimes I am lazy. Hand on heart you shove your glorified TV dinner up your arse!

Slice up some onions.

Stuff your face.

Piece of piss.

lightly fry them, then you should place them on a baking tray with grease paper and bake them, Nothing worse than a undercooked bhaji

Listen you prick! Make your meals from scratch.

I have the hood fortune of watching the chickens I eat grow up.

And if I was so inclined I could go pick the vegetables, sometimes I am lazy. Hand on heart you shove your glorified TV dinner up your arse!
I'm not sure why, though the tone of your post has slightly aroused me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.