Ready meal curries

Speak as you find I used to love them. One of the few hot meals I can make myself. Tried searching everywhere but cannot find them, B&M bargains used to do the chicken version up to about 3 years ago but just not the same.

You may be eligible for meals on wheels...

Bhajis and prawn toast are two things I’ll never order or buy again after making my own. It’s 2/3 minutes work for something so much better than takeaway versions that it’s barely recognisable as the same food.

Home made bhajis are so easier and a billion times nicer than anything you can buy in a shop.

One of my favourite things to make.

Reactions: mac
That’s it, but at this time of year if the wife can’t be arsed doing mash, new potatoes squashed in to the sauce with frozen peas comes a close second.
There's always Cadbury's Smash.

No mate, I try to make them exactly as you describe, crispy bits sticking out, it's rare these days to get them like that in a restaurant, usually just stodgy pre-made stuff, no different to supermarket ones.
Good shout for Pakoras, will definitely give some veg ones a go before I try with chicken.
Nice one. Send us some recipes. Lol I’ll do the same.

You may be eligible for meals on wheels...
Oh thanks Mr K.. I did not manage to get a like off you today but I note you gave a like to someone who gave me a like to my profile of you. One small step for man and all that. Your mate made a flying visit to one of the threads I posted on today. Great to hear I still peck at his head even though I don’t post on the politics site anymore. Take care.xx

Did any of you try the Aldi Bilash curry range last week?

Was only a one week promotion but I tried the chicken phall and chicken rogan Josh with naan bread. I thought the phall was excellent and full of flavour with good spicy heat. Nowhere near the heat of your average restaurant phall but was hotter than the average madras, bordering vindaloo I think. Plenty of good quality chargrilled chicken as well. I hope they make the range permanent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.