Ready Steady (value) GO........ ld

franksinatra said:
failsworthblueboy said:
s61blue said:
Is that true there's only 250 on sale at value prices? Had one last two seasons no problem
I'm sure I read 250 somewhere I just hope I'm wrong.

I read it on Blue Moon so will take it with a pinch of salt

Hope its not true!! Sure last season there were around 2000 value ones but not sure where I heard this

Fried Onions said:
s61blue said:
Is that true there's only 250 on sale at value prices? Had one last two seasons no problem

I posted it mate - I rang the T.O - and they told me just the 250, believe there were 30-40 queuing up outside at about 8.30am.

I thought these tickets were only available via the phone Not sure queuing would help unless I am mistaken

franksinatra said:
Fried Onions said:
s61blue said:

I posted it mate - I rang the T.O - and they told me just the 250, believe there were 30-40 queuing up outside at about 8.30am.

I thought these tickets were only available via the phone Not sure queuing would help unless I am mistaken

according to mcfc website, phone or in person

franksinatra said:
Fried Onions said:
s61blue said:

no mate you can turn up to get them problem is it a long way from Rushden if I still lived up there I would have gone to the ground<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 10:14 am --<br /><br />just been told i am on the wrong number grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pirate said:
franksinatra said:
Fried Onions said:

That is two bollocks I have dropped today calling the wrong number and not going to the ground. Down to 15 mins now

franksinatra said:
pirate said:
franksinatra said:

That is two bollocks I have dropped today calling the wrong number and not going to the ground. Down to 15 mins now
when I got through they said I had the wrong number so gave me the same number and then press op1 and op1 again that took me no where

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.